Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Save PKYEK Imp links/Show ending DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 3)

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note: Hey guys please carry on all discussion related to PKYEK ending or making a petition to continue with PKYEK in this topic itself. Please do not create separate topics as the forum gets cluttered with such topics leaving all discussion topics behind. Also if you see anyone making topic related to this issue please report it ! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-..Armaania..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hun go post this link of fb. pyar ki ek kahani has 75,551 hits on star offical page. and , i am sure these 70 some thousand people would be willing to sign the petition

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
if were all in this together, nothings impossible :)
im gonna vote a bazillion times!
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
signed! but will it work?, we should call and email the petition once it reached 10000.
-------------
Just as we are all were excited for the new and fresh season comming, and were still in the athmosphere of one of the best episodes of any show witnessed ever, our enjoyment and excitment just vanished into thin airCry. Days without AbhayPiyas PKYEK so soon? the show wont even reach 1 year?...i dont care abt other shows, as most of them has passed 1 year at least already. but this show! this great dou, ViSu aka our Abhiya deserves more than even one year!!AngryAngryCry.

I knew the show would end one day, i know there would be no more Abhiya,ViSu one day...but so soon i never imagined, specially that we know are in a stage of the show where the creatives finally seems to wanna focus on the shows heartbeat, Abhiya proparly.

This killed all the excitement and left me only pain inside.
Cant they like shift the show to another channel?or just keep this one show atleast?? this is the only indian show i watch right now?
Why does StarOne think they'll get lots more viewership trough totall re-vamp? shouldnt they work on expanding their channel to more regions instead? Or working on promoting it better?Angry

If they anyhow decide to end it, we should try to get ViSu in new shows and projects. i cant think of beeing satisfied with any other coact and romace after seeing these two!

-Doppelganger-Ritzie

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
pehle mjht aur abh pkyek...no ways...i  am goin to i donno wat...aur star will be banned...

Edited by roknstarz_mjht - 21 May 2011 at 12:48pm

RatiGRitzie

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Who told the show is ending? Its only few months old. Geet might end as its completely story-less show. But why PKYEK?

RitzieCourageous_Leo

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Will dont enter any name here for the petition ..

Edited by abhaylove - 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index