Save PKYEK Imp links/Show ending DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
@luvarti- this was to show u that everyone can write in big fonts but everyone wants to be in limits unlike u
Originally posted by sanjna4

@luvarti- this was to show u that everyone can write in big fonts but everyone wants to be in limits unlike u
No one could have said better than u sanju . ..Member cant even show there love for PKYEK . Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Can you guys hold on?
First of all, luvarti, writing in Caps is NOT allowed.
Second of all, calling anyone foolish, is against Pkyek rules as you are mocking the member.
Instead appreciate the members, that they are making so much effort for the show.
I once also saw one of your posts, where you said AbhiYa fans are over-reacting with the Maithali's entry.I am not one of diehard Abhiya fans, but still that post seems harsh.
Well, hold on,how can Pkyek not ending be valid?๐Ÿ˜ŠWhen the article clearly states that, all star one is gonna have gujarati shows, and if there is No Pkyek, from where will Sid come? You need to understand, because of your harsh comments, some people can start disliking Sid also, and can feel really hurt.Please be a little softer next time.

@Sanjna : Please, I understand your PoV, that she is harsh, but at least don't be rude Sis.๐Ÿ˜ณ
@mahi: as u say mahi but from many pasts days she is attacking all the members personaaly and this was my outburst
Viewbie's Note: @luvarti , Please do not resort to calling someone foolish just because their opinion doesn't match with yours. You are free to ignore posts which doesn't match with your Point of View. :)

@ all others , Please don't drag this issue further , lets keep this topic limited to the issue for which it was made ! :)

Originally posted by sanjna4

@mahi: as u say mahi but from many pasts days she is attacking all the members personaaly and this was my outburst

Thanks for listening.๐Ÿค—
And Yup I know, that it was just outburst of your emotions, and it was valid too because you ignored it to the extent, but after the limit, you couldn't, but still if someone is rude, I make sure, I am not rude with them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Ishan : Oh Well, its each and every member's duty to make forum clean, that's what I was doing :) And I was getting complains about this repeatedly, so that's why in end I had to finally post :)
guys i think we will get any clarification on str 1's plans only after IPL. so at least till then we hv to keep trying to save our show. 
but i m scared tht if abhay's return is delayed then it may affect TRPs and give str1 nother xcuse for shutting d show. so i keep posting on balaji's FB page also.
I don't think they are ending the show...
Vivian tweeted that the show is NOT ending but its good to sign the petition just incase,
God ill be soo upset if it does end!
Originally posted by pkyekfan

I don't think they are ending the show...
Vivian tweeted that the show is NOT ending but its good to sign the petition just incase,
God ill be soo upset if it does end!

Where did he tweet that? I didn't see this in his tweet.๐Ÿ˜ฒ