Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

πŸ˜²more than 2000 likes on FB...more than 6000 votes..guys good going! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

They have to listen to us now..

LOL i saw only 85 likes on fb link Sanjna gave *more confusion* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i still wonder where is the link to star one official page...i cant find anything like this there πŸ˜†

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
PKYEK Can't be end .. they've to know the worth of Our hard work which have been done by all Of Us ..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
nishi in dat petition page only u will find fb link and dat link i gave u is to gather mass
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How is that 2000 people like the petition and only 85 ppl lyk the fb page..sanju..advertising kar...πŸ˜†

accha guys i have 2 go now...πŸ˜† halla bol! πŸ˜³
Black_Paradize thumbnail
wht the hell is going on...how dare she can do this...make us adicted to the show and then ending it. I promise I will never ever watch ekta's show ever and ever ...she does'nt worth our loyality.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
mummy i will send dat link to others after i m done wid 10000 goal
dat is my mian priority now
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok...waise i never watched any show on star one after mjht ended...except sometimes rbo...but now as our whole forum is flooded with the vows of saving the shows...will watch geet , rbo and pkek regularly...aur agar dekhoongii nahi toh at least channel khula chod doongiii...because i live in india...so trp's will count...

and i have  2 id;s ...one on yahoo...and one on gmail...i am signing from both the id's now...i can do this the least...tum sab itni mehnat kar rahe ho...and i have got so many pm's about this...chalo me signing petitions for geet , pkyek and rbo...

and guys if u signing with different names...please dont speak publicly about it...
funny think i have noticed...we can sign up the petition with same id and name multiple times🀣
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
guys dont u think our goal is much lesser than geet. We should try to do more than geet.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

funny think i have noticed...we can sign up the petition with same id and name multiple times🀣

dear when u will pass the petition...this technique will be easily caught...dont use this technique...