Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

😲 our seniors 🀣🀣

🀣...inspired πŸ˜ƒ with number one show πŸ˜†
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
done!
i have also posted the link on Vivian's fan page on fb.
hope people there sign it.
Edited by pyaarification - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Signed it
We won't let Pkyek end so soon!

Thanks btw
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pkyek is ending?When did this happen?😳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Viewbie's Note: Hey guys please carry on all discussion related to PKYEK ending or making a petition to continue with PKYEK in this topic itself. Please do not create separate topics as the forum gets cluttered with such topics leaving all discussion topics behind. Also if you see anyone making topic related to this issue please report it ! :)

Originally posted by: vivluv

Ritzie put a demand to bring SK back in PKYEK also with thatπŸ˜›

Archi now we all r quite positive ki agar pkyek end ho bhi gaya tab bhi Sid zarur wapas aa jayega 🀣...u will get him back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hun go post this link of fb. pyar ki ek kahani has 75,551 hits on star offical page. and , i am sure these 70 some thousand people would be willing to sign the petition

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if were all in this together, nothings impossible :)
im gonna vote a bazillion times!
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
signed! but will it work?, we should call and email the petition once it reached 10000.
-------------
Just as we are all were excited for the new and fresh season comming, and were still in the athmosphere of one of the best episodes of any show witnessed ever, our enjoyment and excitment just vanished into thin air😭. Days without AbhayPiyas PKYEK so soon? the show wont even reach 1 year?...i dont care abt other shows, as most of them has passed 1 year at least already. but this show! this great dou, ViSu aka our Abhiya deserves more than even one year!!😑😑😭.

I knew the show would end one day, i know there would be no more Abhiya,ViSu one day...but so soon i never imagined, specially that we know are in a stage of the show where the creatives finally seems to wanna focus on the shows heartbeat, Abhiya proparly.

This killed all the excitement and left me only pain inside.
Cant they like shift the show to another channel?or just keep this one show atleast?? this is the only indian show i watch right now?
Why does StarOne think they'll get lots more viewership trough totall re-vamp? shouldnt they work on expanding their channel to more regions instead? Or working on promoting it better?😑

If they anyhow decide to end it, we should try to get ViSu in new shows and projects. i cant think of beeing satisfied with any other coact and romace after seeing these two!