Retrieve your breath..DDD is on fire. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Dharmesh was shining today - throughout the finale! His humility always leaves me astounded. The fact that he always get such high praises is not as astounding as the fact that he always has tears in his eyes on hearing that praise. His innovation is what sets him apart from the rest.

WELL SAID! πŸ‘
koi har beat pakarna ap se sikhey!!!!

seriously, he never lets even a single beat go. He utilizes every beat in his coreography whether it be through his eye brows, his cheeks. Trust this man to come up with something innovative everytime. Especially in the takkar he was awesome. 

Is it just me or has anyone else started seeing D sir influence in Parvez. It starting particularly since parvez's liquid robot act.

I hope we get to see more of him soon in the future.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tawashe

koi har beat pakarna ap se sikhey!!!!

seriously, he never lets even a single beat go. He utilizes every beat in his coreography whether it be through his eye brows, his cheeks. Trust this man to come up with something innovative everytime. Especially in the takkar he was awesome. 

Is it just me or has anyone else started seeing D sir influence in Parvez. It starting particularly since parvez's liquid robot act.

I hope you get to see more of him soon in the future.

@ BOLD, I agree completely! If you talk about innovation, the first name to pop up will be Dharmesh Sir's because he never fails to exceed the set expectations! :D

LOLLL @ Parvez being influenced. I agree, I feel like he is so into D's style now that all his dances have become of that genre. It's a good thing I guess! πŸ˜ƒ
D sir  was one of the few saving graces todays finale, and his humility is astounding, I thank DID for  letting us get to know people like him, who actually can be  examples to us, in any field of life, not just dance
fact is .. DID 2 won cuz of Dharmesh ...
Dharmesh .. aap mahan ho πŸ‘

God bless him

Sorry going off topic..When was DKS Finale? May be I missed it..Though looked for it on my Dish directory and saw some manish one liners..

Someone pls PM me the answer...THank u..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sorry going off topic..When was DKS Finale? May be I missed it..Though looked for it on my Dish directory and saw some manish one liners..

Someone pls PM me the answer...THank u..

Dish had it labeled at Sa Re Ga Ma Pa for some reason! It aired last night.
Lol u have pretty much written all the reasons why Iam in love with this guy and developed a huge crush on him this season. Oh btw can I add he is HOT!!!
You know why Prince forgot his stepsπŸ˜‰ He knew he was up against GodπŸ˜›(JK, Prince made a valiant effort and at least continued dancing, and I agree with what Maa said)

Coming to D Sir, boy, did he set the stage on fire! His performance was fantastic, mindblowing, flawless, excellent, great, brilliant, marvelous, superb, extraordinary, outstanding, fabulous...(feel free to add on). πŸ‘πŸ‘ I remember people said that D Sir always has an expressionless face and never smiles and all that..@ them: well, what do you have to say now? πŸ˜› I feel he is expressionless mostly because of his humility, which is abundant in him. Plus, he likes his work to speak for itself. Hats off to this genius!πŸ‘
Originally posted by debayon

You know why Prince forgot his stepsπŸ˜‰ He knew he was up against GodπŸ˜›(JK, Prince made a valiant effort and at least continued dancing, and I agree with what Maa said)

Coming to D Sir, boy, did he set the stage on fire! His performance was fantastic, mindblowing, flawless, excellent, great, brilliant, marvelous, superb, extraordinary, outstanding, fabulous...(feel free to add on). πŸ‘πŸ‘ I remember people said that D Sir always has an expressionless face and never smiles and all that..@ them: well, what do you have to say now? πŸ˜› I feel he is expressionless mostly because of his humility, which is abundant in him. Plus, he likes his work to speak for itself. Hats off to this genius!πŸ‘

Dude...πŸ‘ you spoke my heart...

D-sir...D D D D-sir...Its time they launch Dharmesh India Dharmesh...or at least Dhinchak India Dhinchak πŸ˜†