-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanks all for welcoming me on the forum
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Welcome, to this HATKAY forum, we are HATKAY because we get excited  over the minor minor characters of SGP , characters which are totally ignored in all the other serials, we get angry over the nail paints and get excitted on Suhana,s hair style. Most of us dont want SGP to be cheesy , lovy dovy,  and if we want ROMANCE we ask our VM makers to make the VM. Our forum is clean and clear, you can see through us by reading our posts, we love this forum more then the serial because us SGPians are real and we have got real heart and eomtions so we look after each other very much, so if you are ready to be addicted to the way we interact with each, fun is guarenteed . By the way I Sheema Di  a senior member of this forum in age and experience as well!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iruaGShadowImbuemjtruelegend-GayabCat-Shwets1502

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Welcome, to this HATKAY forum, we are HATKAY because we get excited  over the minor minor characters of SGP , characters which are totally ignored in all the other serials, we get angry over the nail paints and get excitted on Suhana,s hair style. Most of us dont want SGP to be cheesy , lovy dovy,  and if we want ROMANCE we ask our VM makers to make the VM. Our forum is clean and clear, you can see through us by reading our posts, we love this forum more then the serial because us SGPians are real and we have got real heart and eomtions so we look after each other very much, so if you are ready to be addicted to the way we interact with each, fun is guarenteed . By the way I Sheema Di  a senior member of this forum in age and experience as well!!!

thanks 
thats a lot of info ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Welcome to SGP forum dear.Hopefully you will enjoy here a lot.Here appreciation,constructive criticism even minor to  major discussions regarding all the characters are welcomed Big smile I am ~Tabbassum~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-Shwets1502

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
thanks tabassum
my dad sister name tabassum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Welcome Ayesha to "Our" SGP forum...Our Means Humara SGP forumLOL...I know U will Have good time Here which i guess U dint had on "other" ForumErmm Wink LOL

BTW i Found this Post wen I was Stalking Ur Profile ROFL
ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mjtruelegend]Ayesha, some people call me Sheemu, some people call me Sheemu di, its your choice.Smile

Hi sheemu, i didnt know that was ur name ..all this while i thot mjtruelegend was a guy.
Sorry abot that sista..but honestli..all this while readin ur posts and others reply..i didnt know ur sheemu i.e mjtruelegend..Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index