Posted: 12 years ago
hi AYESHA!😊
                   WELLCUM TO HANSSI KHUSHI FORUM!πŸ˜› i mean welcum to sgp forum dat makes everyone b happy(hanssi khushi) all the timeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by panic_monger

hi AYESHA!😊
                   WELLCUM TO HANSSI KHUSHI FORUM!πŸ˜› i mean welcum to sgp forum dat makes everyone b happy(hanssi khushi) all the timeπŸ˜†

hey, 
i understand hindi and can speak it too Lol
am a regular speaker as well as punjabi and english

and u are? 
aand thanks for welcoming
hi ayesha

welcome to sgp forum...

btw am Ramsi
Originally posted by ramsi

hi ayesha

welcome to sgp forum...

btw am Ramsi

thanks ramsi 

thanks all for welcoming me on the forum
Welcome, to this HATKAY forum, we are HATKAY because we get excited  over the minor minor characters of SGP , characters which are totally ignored in all the other serials, we get angry over the nail paints and get excitted on Suhana,s hair style. Most of us dont want SGP to be cheesy , lovy dovy,  and if we want ROMANCE we ask our VM makers to make the VM. Our forum is clean and clear, you can see through us by reading our posts, we love this forum more then the serial because us SGPians are real and we have got real heart and eomtions so we look after each other very much, so if you are ready to be addicted to the way we interact with each, fun is guarenteed . By the way I Sheema Di  a senior member of this forum in age and experience as well!!!
Originally posted by venture

Welcome, to this HATKAY forum, we are HATKAY because we get excited  over the minor minor characters of SGP , characters which are totally ignored in all the other serials, we get angry over the nail paints and get excitted on Suhana,s hair style. Most of us dont want SGP to be cheesy , lovy dovy,  and if we want ROMANCE we ask our VM makers to make the VM. Our forum is clean and clear, you can see through us by reading our posts, we love this forum more then the serial because us SGPians are real and we have got real heart and eomtions so we look after each other very much, so if you are ready to be addicted to the way we interact with each, fun is guarenteed . By the way I Sheema Di  a senior member of this forum in age and experience as well!!!

thanks 
thats a lot of info ...

Welcome to SGP forum dear.Hopefully you will enjoy here a lot.Here appreciation,constructive criticism even minor to  major discussions regarding all the characters are welcomed πŸ˜ƒ I am ~Tabbassum~

thanks tabassum
my dad sister name tabassum
Welcome Ayesha to "Our" SGP forum...Our Means Humara SGP forumπŸ˜†...I know U will Have good time Here which i guess U dint had on "other" ForumπŸ€” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

BTW i Found this Post wen I was Stalking Ur Profile πŸ€£