Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ayesha, some people call me Sheemu, some people call me Sheemu di, its your choice.😊

Don't worry about it, you can watch/like whichever show you want but please can you tell me where do you get the patience to watch a show like SNS. I am sorry I don't mean to offend you, I genuinely want to know. I tried to watch it with my mother once, I couldn't even tolerate it for 5 minutes.

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Tejesh don't be afraid am crazy myself. Very short tempered i am

Oh vow ...it will fun interacting with u then. Let me warn u I am the kinds who is very rude with the members out here and I speak my heart out. I guess we might have some heated convo's then if we don't agree on  something. But ya all the discussions shouldn't be taken personally. They are all meant to be funny n sarcastic.
So then I have made myself clear.😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@ayesha...yes...iam shwetha...😊
abt the FF...sure il pop into SNS forum and read it...
and abt u being short tempered...i dont think u will get angry here...😆

all the best for the exams...😊

i post the gallery here - u will find all the oneshots, and fanfics under my username

and my live ff is 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ayesha...sure dear...il read it...😊
currently i think there are 3 FFs in SGP forum going on...u can read it...😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Ayesha, some people call me Sheemu, some people call me Sheemu di, its your choice.😊

Don't worry about it, you can watch/like whichever show you want but please can you tell me where do you get the patience to watch a show like SNS. I am sorry I don't mean to offend you, I genuinely want to know. I tried to watch it with my mother once, I couldn't even tolerate it for 5 minutes.

alright then sheemu 
i dunno am just interacted to the show and just into the golden Boy Aehem Modi i think he cute LOL 
but its now on my nerves
i thought one day it will change gopi-ahem fall in love 
kalakrni ends 
but what happens cvs make the hell out of us, and jst seem to pst crap all day long and just quitted until something better comes on. 

well am not offended but i really getting annoyed with the show now
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@ayesha...sure dear...il read it...😊
currently i think there are 3 FFs in SGP forum going on...u can read it...😊

yes i will read them when i finish my exams on monday hopefully ðŸ˜Š
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Ayesha...so 1 more addition to our VM makers list..thats gr8..
ppl here are full of masti...and resemble like kashyap parivaar..you can have a nice time...
i guess you have a lot of patience...coz able to follow kalakaaris from such a long time..just kidding...

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well you're welcome to come here anytime you like to visit. Us SGPians are like SGP itself, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes angry and sometimes we have sooo much masti and laugh so hard that you'll have tears in your eyes and an aching stomach. 😆 Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_d

Welcome Ayesha...so 1 more addition to our VM makers list..thats gr8..
ppl here are full of masti...and resemble like kashyap parivaar..you can have a nice time...
i guess you have a lot of patience...coz able to follow kalakaaris from such a long time..just kidding...

madhu i had loads of patience of kalakarni of saathiya but now i tolerated enough. am disgusted with the show now. Not even a single romance like in here sgp is fab and cheers me up 

the cv of sns can get to hell until no romance shown
😡

yup i have a lot of patiences 
yup am a vm maker 

may vm gallery
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well you're welcome to come here anytime you like to visit. Us SGPians are like SGP itself, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes angry and sometimes we have sooo much masti and laugh so hard that you'll have tears in your eyes and an aching stomach. 😆

thanks sheemu di