Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~*~ Premeer Special! ~*~

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hello...Salaam Namaste everyone

By looking at the title you must be thinking what is this girl doing how can there be a Premeer special when the show finished over a year ago.

Ok today is the 21st May. A normal day in the 5th month of the year. But...

Does anyone know why its special for us Deshians???

*Looks around at everyone*

Any guesses why i made the title of the thread Premeer Special???

Anyone???

Oh come on someone must know Tongue

Still no???

No use the suspense is getting to u n i can see u all scrolling down.

Ok then i let u find out for yourself :P

Avis not stacked if you would like em stacked plz get some one else to do em for u as i still havent learnt how Embarrassed and DON'T HOTLINK or RESIZE plz tell me if u want a longer size etc plz PM me n give the exact size eg 100x200

Feel free to use any of the animated stuff above

Yes u guessed it right its the FAMOUS Premeer Kiss/Bed roll scene epi Embarrassed shame on u to all those who didn't remember - just kidding ROFL

Its the second anniversary of this special scene n i along wiv Lisa,Uswah, Nabiha n all the girls at the Girlz only CC decided to make a thread on it.

Here u can discuss how u felt when u saw this scene n all.

Its baisically like a thread to discuss this scene.

Write up by Lisa comming soon

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 21 May 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanihph_1719PremeerKashRuxana91harshiti8cutegirl94nainaa.Mehak.Tasneem-17-SnowKid-Aymeeluvharshitikoolgurl-Hina-newt2007Jyotix-Garima-iheartChaiMMBG-Abigail-..Amira..mjht_oneuswahMeehak....Pwincess...asyasahil928AnjiliciousBluFateshininggal2008mazkachazkaAASUS-Fatima---HiNa--

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Write up by Lisa

Ask any die-hard Premeer fans how many times they have seen the 21st of May 2009 scene, or better known as Premeer's first (yes, there was more than one) bed rolling scene. The first thing you will notice is the smile on their faces. Then they will start remembering that scene like they saw it a few minutes ago (in some fans cases, they probably did). They will finally answer the question with one of the two responses. One, "I don't know. I've seen it so many times that I have lost count". Or two, "a million times". A million times, you ask? Yes a million times and no they are not exaggerating, they are telling you the truth and here is why'.

Prem and Heer return to their room to dry off after sharing a romantic moment in the rain. Heer dries her hair in front of the mirror and sees Prem sitting down on their bed. She notices that Prem did not dry his hair properly. So, she sets her towel down, grabs his dry clothes and sits in front of him. She tells him to change his clothes otherwise he will get sick. He shakes his head back and forth, sending droplets of water to her face. She grabs his towel and begins to dry off his hair. Leaning very close to her husband, she runs hand through his thick hair while drying off his hair. Heer fails to notice that Prem is enjoying the closeness and touch of his wife. He grabs her right arm and pulls her down closely. He takes towel away from her hand while she asks him what he is doing. He responds to her with a low moan and begins wipe off the droplets of water from her face. Then he moves the towel down to her lips. He slowly runs his finger across her bottom lip. Prem leans over to Heer. They tilt their heads, close their eyes and begin to move closer to each other. As their lips move closer together, Prem suddenly "Achees". Prem's sneeze brought Heer out of her trance while he apologizes to her. She pushes him down to the bed, tells him "tum bina" and begins to get up. Prem grabs her arm before she could escape. He pulls her down and she lands right on top of him. A small corner of her dupatta falls perfectly down onto his face. Prem moves the dupatta aside and begins to lean closer to her. Realizing what Prem was about to do and afraid the moment might get ruined again, she tells him that she is going to bring his milk. Not ready to let her get up so soon, Prem rolls her over and lands on top of her. He rubs his nose against her nose and he tells her to change her clothes otherwise she will get sick. He tries to kiss her again but Heer pushes Prem back and gets up from the bed. Prem signs, says "Prem" and grabs his dry clothes.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 22 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6nainaaAymee-SnowKid--Abigail--Hina-newt2007uswah...Pwincess...--HiNa--AASUS-Fatima-

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I totally stalk you Preet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah--HiNa--

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

I totally stalk you Preet.

Woh toh dikh raha hai ROFL
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed

Edit: OMG! *PHead* 

this was one of the best Premeer scenes, Premeer getting wet in rainDay Dreaming, Prem leaning against the car and watching Heer enjoy the rain with open armsDay Dreaming...the way HC ran his hand through his wet Hair OMG, i was dead right there! 

Then Heer in Prem's armsDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...and both staring at each other Day Dreaming

Then the room scene, Heer drying Prem's hair Day Dreaming and the best part the bed rolling and the nearly kiss scene Blushing Blushing Blushing

AG looked extremely GORGEOUS in this scene and HC looked very HOTHeart

Thankx for the thread PreetiSmile and Lisa for the wirte upSmile

Edited by ...Harshiti... - 22 May 2011 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAymee--HiNa--

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
awww...one of my fav ph scene..thanx for the thread preeti..this was the best bed-rool-almost-phiss scene !!miss ph..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-uswah--HiNa--AASUS

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
nice post preeti...miss my premeer so much yaar...we need a kdmhmd2...
congo on the 2nd aniversary of the scene guyz
btw preeti nice creations

AymeeAASUS

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Reserved

Edit :

Oh Preeti thnx alot for mking tht wonderfull thread ... specially 21st may scene
First pg lok really cool and ur Avis r really good ...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlush hard* pan on my head back to sensesLOL

Ok for tht scene wht i say its really beautiful they dnt have words but d magic they create with thie chemistry to just see eatchother and we r PHainted ...Premeer is imortal in r herats alwaysSmile
Really i wnt to thnk those CV'sClap who make such beautiful scens tht even today when i m watching it i feel goosebumps in my stomackLOL
Ok but really Beautiful how HC and AG play tht role of Premeer tht still whenever we see those scene we feel freshness everytime and i think these memories still remain d same for r whole life bcoz Majic only craete one time and tht Majic i saw in Premeer EmbarrassedBlushing
I Reqally wish in future we see tht majic again on r screen bcoz i miss them so muchOuch

Edited by uswah - 23 May 2011 at 2:34am

khajjuAASUS

Go to top