Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~CONTACT~THREAD 2//ch-23-A/Updated pg-75(26/8/11) (Page 25)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-18 (RED IS THE COLOUR OF PASSION)

"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly."

Louis Ginsberg

"Maan Sir?" Geet squeaked.

"Geet if you don't want this, then please go, I don't think I have it in me to stop myself anymore."

She simply stared at the way he was looking so intensely at her, unable to respond.

Maan rested his forehead against hers and took in a long breadth,

"Iam sorry, I promised you, go just go from here------." And he gave her a small push towards the door. Geet took two steps towards the door, stopped and then turned back. He was standing with his back towards her.

She walked up to him and touched his arm, Maan turned. They stood looking at each other for a long moment. He raised his hand and cradled her face with his palm and slowly very slowly leaned forward and brushed his lips gently against hers, shocked by the electric tingle that traveled through him at this barest of touches. He drew back slightly, just far enough for him to see her face. Geet had unconsciously closed her eyes with the first touch. Drugged by the feelings and sensations that flowed through them. She opened her eyes and Maan looked into their light brown depths filled with wonder and longing. A question seemed to be forming on her lips and he could see that she had no idea how to put it into words.

"Geet-------," he murmured. "who would have guessed?'

Geet gave in to her wildest desire and reached up to touch his hair at the nape. It was unbelievably soft and she couldn't bear to let go. Maan felt himself shudder when she touched him there. He hadn't known it was one of his sensitive spots before she had touched him there. He leaned in and traced her lips with his and every other muscle of Geet's body went limp with longing. His lips moved sideways, traveling lightly along her jawline to her ear, her hand still retained her hold in his hair.

"Its so soft," she said, wonder in her voice, making it husky, "almost as soft as Shering."

Maan stopped, "Who is Shering?"

"My doggy."

A deep chuckle rumbled in Maan's chest.

"Oh Geet, you are priceless."

Geet felt shy and looked down.

"Cat got your tongue?" Maan teased giving her finger light kisses on her lips

"No you do."

Maan groaned and leaned down to capture her mouth again. He had been holding back for her sake. He deepened the kiss, his tongue attempted and then gained entry in her mouth and went in search for hers. Her innocence was her seduction. She didn't know what to do, her tongue first retreated and then tentatively met his and then at the very first contact went on a merry dance with his. And just like before Geet forgot her surroundings. She unconsciously stepped forward molding her body to his. His blood was screaming for her, his tongue tangling with hers. The little bean of sanity that remained in his mind grew dimmer.

"Geet------I want your skin under my hands, smooth and hot, your heart pounding"

Anything, she thought dizzily, she would give him anything, as long as he stayed close like this. Uncivilized, untamed Viking warriors flashed to her minds when Maan was like this.

Her undisguised desire for him was his final undoing. She wanted him. She wanted him----- and it was all that seemed to matter to him now. The world was suddenly fashioned with quicksilver. Colours bright, gleaming, ever-changing, endlessly fascinating. Nothing stayed in focus. Logic was something unstable for them, their unquenchable need was so over compassing. He leaned into her, bending her over the table. She didn't let go of her hold in his hair and shoulders. Their lips were glued together, both drinking so deep that reason, understanding, the world outside were all forgotten.

Shuddering with hunger---------breathless they broke free, he kissed her cheeks, her eyes, her ears her throat and then he shoved one rock-hard thigh between her soft legs and slid his knee upward. Geet opened her mouth to cry out as she  found herself astride his upper thigh, he swallowed her cry in his mouth, waves seem to roll out of her, a sensation so foreign that she didn't know what was happening, she felt herself racing towards some unknown  goal---but unable to attain it---------she wimpered, throwing back her head----

"sshhh----its ok-----its ok, let yourself go, don't hold back---." Maan murmured. He watched fascinated her skin flush, her eyes closed, she looked as perfect as perfection itself and at that moment he knew she meant a lot more than just a casual relationship to him.

Geet heard his voice and felt herself hurl off a cliff end---------gloriously free----as if she were a bird flying in the open skies. A moment and then she was aware of herself  sitting on his thigh. And a new wave of colour raced across her cheeks.

"I can feel your heat straight through my trousers," Maan muttered, awed.

Geet wasn't sure she could face him, what had just happened?

Maan slowly made her sit on the desk with him between her legs and looked at her with a very tender expression.

"Don't be shy, it is such a rarity to find someone who can feel so sensually and passionately with anybody---much rarer to find someone with whom one can feel so, iam humbled, you must feel very strongly for me otherwise you won't have attained that with just a touch."

Geet hid her face in his chest and felt his heart pounding away. She understood he was still in the same state and yet he hadn't done anything for his own gratification. She looked up and asked him so.

Maan laughed, "what  I want better not be mentioned now Geet, or I won't be able to stop myself after witnessing firsthand how responsive you are."

Just then the phone pealed and with much reluctance Maan turned from there and went to pick up the phone on the other end of the desk. Geet got down-----unsure how to face him and without a glance at him, she walked out of the cabin.

Maan understood what conflicting emotions she must be facing and with half an ear to what the caller was telling him, he remembered fascinated how she had diluted for him.

Precap- Sasha tosses her dice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMs later...iam very sleepy. need loads of comments. so now all of you get started. the part is unedited so there might be loads of mistakes, so bear with me...

link to the next part...

chapter-19

Edited by khushi_4ever - 03 July 2011 at 10:19am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetroshni77shanky18vini187bindiyas1980geettsunitasth1samixy2011canongagsyvishruti.siri9290860623krishna.asmi123ammyicycoolammu30crazedfan19mmishra1wifeymans22madhujasthiangeeshayu14bhakbhartifantaanninonabebuguru-ki-dewaani--love---Elfin-anaum91Anemarirajanirchandrancue1sakadafivarshakhedekardrashtipatel30Paloma_DSiniHandaSanjanareddy84snemaann12345678bhawna02surbhijn106glamdoll12CrystalSayakaterpillarnai1311_yspswaramHina.khanxxxmirnaliniArsheelasree10tazeen_29LadyArwencool_gal17s-o-m-m-i-emaansi007shivangi783abina03dreamy4evercherieLovercharlie1950tanya_vibabygurl10$ara_$hachiputhvidu87jazzeretteamzu32ninavisldeepsGudiyalovesguru9staroneserialssheetalvasagangesegbpayal.gupta177priya_ya1408crazydreamEccentric.Being...Mallu...maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutipaponeconritzy09ammu5honeygrapeminnie_tweetierupzloveukrati5ambbihamrk-1esha143aamirkhanfancute-alysweet cherry-afsha-divareenaFallen Angelanuandavimysteriousmillishah10mitzi11mandymorenamita25rsroopali--Ratna--chsweety22preethiaShalveseemamary---nishu---saanjh116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6angeldream14Craziest_MGMadhuri53taahir004cookie._BlackPearl_abinash079pickachubhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanDownhillDonnaa

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
amazing update.
wht shasa going to do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi for such a good night dessert...it was yummm...

how about some morning cofee now!!!! I know bahut zayda maang rahi hoon after two updates but anyways it will be bitter when Shasha is the one throwing the dice

khushi_4ever

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Sensous prt,chalo maan realised seriousness of their bonding.precap is scary.cont soon

khushi_4ever

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
lovely and hot updates khushi...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

atleast they came a bit more closer now and maan realized its not a casual relationship...he can't keep his hands off her and even she wants the same...

will be interesting to watch what sasha does and how geet will come out of the mess...

khushi_4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome parts...quite steamy...loved it all...

khushi_4ever

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
amazing updates
continue soon

khushi_4ever

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry