Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Sneha,

22-A

Wonderful update

First they had zealous intimacy & now they are far apart.

Wondering what emergency Geet might have? hope they are not thinking of getting her settled. 

Sasha half succeeded in executing her plan. Waiting for the things to get revealed. 

Maan is in bad mood because Geet is not there & Maan still can't accept fully that he was vulnerable. Human psychology is very complicated.

Waiting 4 B-Part. 

P.S: Forgot to ask in previous posts, Geet was staying with her uncle then how come she is alone now?

U haven't completely read all the parts then...Geet is alone as her uncle and Aunty have gone to Kolkata for a few days...i wrote this when Maan first kissed her. He is jealous thinking that she has gone to a movie with Raunak and her friends but actually Geet leaves early from office becoz, she wants to see off her Uncle and Aunty to the airport. Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
fabuls but wat is sasha up to?? worried
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Sneha, glad your Mom's coming. Wish you too All the Very Best and I,m sure you too will do great in your exams. I'll miss you πŸ€—

I might not be so regular in August, going to India on the first, I'll PM you and Sanjh the details and my India cell number too

Yeah Dee iam so happy...i will be shifting out of Hostel by August end, so Mom has come to help me shift and get the set up right in my new accomodations.
Wonderful news Dee...do give us ur cell number, both of us will be happy. I think sanjh has logged off, but i will tell her this when we talk with each other in the evening. Will really love to hear ur voice.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜ƒ

today 1stly ...4 keep Pm me..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.

...4 late comment...becouse my exam......

like every time u done a ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

all updates r 

...😳😳😳

ur updates ...

...n

...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

tons of   n

...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

again i said ... n

...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

4 ur future update dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.
lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only mae it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...sasha has succeeded half in her plan, i suppose
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no...sasha got the signatures,
please to misunderstanding, i want them to be together in all circumtances
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yet another splendid update!i wonder wht blunder has sasha created and how much geet will have to pay for it bt,none theless msk has already fallen too deep in luv with her whch has no return point,so hoping for a realization and confession from his side in the near future aswellas some light in to his past whch has turned him in to such a cynic!
Thnks soo much for the pm waiting for the next part!
heermeher thumbnail
read both the part it was hot

sasha dont mess with them infact leave them alone
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaaeeekss...the conspiracy has begun and Sasha picked the perfect time.

Misunderstanding, communication gap.

torture torture...don't be there for ever...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

U haven't completely read all the parts then...Geet is alone as her uncle and Aunty have gone to Kolkata for a few days...i wrote this when Maan first kissed her. He is jealous thinking that she has gone to a movie with Raunak and her friends but actually Geet leaves early from office becoz, she wants to see off her Uncle and Aunty to the airport.

)Oh! Sorry,😳 My bad.I forgot that when they left.

I have read all parts but this shows that my concentration is lacking. πŸ˜²