Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Am in the process of writing...actually iam in a fix, whether to give yet another romantic moment or start with Sasha's scheming??? tell me what to do????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ammu30

Khushi!!!!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you loads and loads for the back-to-back updates!!
I just love the direction you are making your characters traverse. I particularly enjoyed reading the phone conversation, which increased their intimacy. This is almost like watching two people at the beginning of their relationship since all of the awkwardness, the initial reaching out, the agony of waiting for that special phone call, the raging physical desires have been so well brought out by you. Wonderful!

Looks like someone has loads of observation skills if not experience at relationships 😉

Wow!! the way Maan asked if he could kiss her ... sigh...  did i mention how much more I adore this Maan of your FF, he knows what he wants and goes after it. Not to mention the shy and demure Geet has a totally passionate side revealed only to Maan.

Please please do continue soon!!!!

The trick is that iam a big romantic at heart...and just becoz of that you all got to read this...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-khushi_4ever

Am in the process of writing...actually iam in a fix, whether to give yet another romantic moment or start with Sasha's scheming??? tell me what to do????

U can give Sasha's scheming after one or two updates when Maaneet have more secure bonding than the last time sasha created problem. 

Sorry in advance as I won't be able to comment on time cause I will be out of town 4 some days. 

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can we expect an update tonight
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LAXMI005

Can we expect an update tonight

So sorry dear not tonight but by tomorrow evening at best...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You have left me speechless Khushi with your recent update.  Gulping my own saliva made me go all pani pani sharum ke mare...bachi ki jaan legi kiya? 

I would say, have a bonding with each other and then scheme or you want to go Ekat way...create MU before anything bloom.  But in the end, its your story and you'r the writer.  We as a reader will demand so much but you need to be satisfied with what you want. 
Let see..what you will cook for us.  Waiting waiting waitinggg.
I replied you on my post do check.

luv shona.
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...Just came across the story & read it in a go

Interesting ...loved the whole concept & the story layout.

pls PM me the further updates

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear cushy
Thank u for the reply

Eagerly waiting for the update
Luv ulaxmi
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Khushi...thanks 4 da pm n wonderful updates. read part 26 n 27 nw. was passionate n mindblowing! Update soon... Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago