Fan Fictions

~CONTACT~THREAD 2//ch-23-A/Updated pg-75(26/8/11) - Page 16

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Sneha at last...I've been waiting very patiently πŸ˜† for you to update this so jumped to read it as soon as I saw your PM.

Loved it πŸ€— Things are getting so very interesting πŸ˜† & I totally understand what you mean with how can a haircut make someone look more handsome or how the nape can look sexy πŸ˜‰ Please do update really really soon, I'm very anxious to read the next part 😍

Love You πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammu30

hi Khushi,

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!! It had such a nice flow to it. Its like observing a young couple's teething troubles in their relationship. How the physical longing leads to frustrations and misunderstandings. And wow... I cannot see MSK's neck and back of his head the same way anymore. πŸ˜‰ . Please continue soon!!

I have always found that part of his so sexy from the very first time MSK was shown to have had  a haircut...and i had wanted to use this in some part of my FF...so now u all know my secret...πŸ˜‰

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Oh Sneha at last...I've been waiting very patiently πŸ˜† for you to update this so jumped to read it as soon as I saw your PM.

Loved it πŸ€— Things are getting so very interesting πŸ˜† & I totally understand what you mean with how can a haircut make someone look more handsome or how the nape can look sexy πŸ˜‰ Please do update really really soon, I'm very anxious to read the next part 😍

Love You πŸ€—

Yeah Dee i have always been a sucker for his eyes and his nape...πŸ˜‰ update will be today itself...so check in the afternoon...
amzu32 thumbnail
awesome update!!!
OMG Sasha is planning something that not good😑.i hope sh'll not success  her plan. Geet is talking to herself so cute  n keenly observed his  napeπŸ˜†..Eagerly waiting for next part n thanx for pix and video, i really enjoy it. n again thanx for PM😊
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for pm khushi
Luvly update..count soon
palakchopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aewsome pls update soon dear
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet bhi na unique hai
She only asked Maan to stay away frm her nw when he is dng that she is gng bonkers hehehe
Maan shuld do what he thought kidnap herπŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Thank u guys...read on...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update. plsss continue soon. I hope the distance between maan and geet gets closed soon and leaving their Ego's at a side accept and confess their love for each other.
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue