Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sldeeps

loved the way GEET reacted πŸ˜† ... she got scared by MAAN's spontaneous naughtiness☺️

yar MAAN bhi - how could he tease GEET and at the same time handle the presentation as well ... he is becoming so naughty 😳

poor GEET it would take time for her to cope up with MAAN's mischievous deedsπŸ˜‰

the tension that has aired between MAAN and GEET whenever MAAN came close to GEET has been beautifully narrated by uπŸ‘

nice presentation and write upπŸ‘ ... waiting for SASHA's wicked brain to bring some twist in the strory

khushi r u giving NE's face to SASHA's character??πŸ˜•

No but i didn't find any other suitable pic so used that...Deeps if u could have seen me or if i could have lent my voice here u would have heard me laughing out loudly...the moment i read the last part of ur comment...🀣
heermeher thumbnail
the way you have projected geet's confusion is awesome why is this maan being so stubborn yaar

Abb ye sasha darling cool lots of things are happening
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delayed comment but was off IF for the weekend.πŸ˜”

CONGRATULATIONS on your new thread!

Just loved your fresh look with all the pictures and Vms. It has pepped up the whole look and feel.πŸ‘

Now, about the updates. Maan can't seem to able to do anything without Geet now!πŸ˜ƒ Good going! Would like to see Sasha bring out her horns!😈 Lets see her getting jealous with Maan giving Geet some special treatment in front of her!πŸ˜‰

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: katterpiller

I've just finished reading ur ff thread 1...actually I've read chapt.14 before but then I didn't found d link...it was really thoughtful of u to put d thread 1 link before u started thread 2...I really enjoyed reading them all together...it felt lyk m watching it on screen...I hv to say it again dat ur writing skill is amazing ...keep writing n do pm me... ..i'm not very gud at words n languages...so these r all fr u...😊 πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ‘ 😊 ❀️ πŸ€—

Thanks for such a big compliment...i loved the fact that u enjoyed reading it...so read on...
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Khushi both the parts wer really nice specially the conference one and then geet crying and her reason vry nice dear
20tullip2000 thumbnail
And haan congo on new thread
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeetams

Sorry for the delayed comment but was off IF for the weekend.πŸ˜”

CONGRATULATIONS on your new thread!

Just loved your fresh look with all the pictures and Vms. It has pepped up the whole look and feel.πŸ‘

Now, about the updates. Maan can't seem to able to do anything without Geet now!πŸ˜ƒ Good going! Would like to see Sasha bring out her horns!😈 Lets see her getting jealous with Maan giving Geet some special treatment in front of her!πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the appreciation...and yeah Sasha has that and a forked tail too...😑
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is so much MSK like, he can go ahead with whatever he wants to and be ok about it, poor Geet that is surely scary...
an i guess its time now to know about Maan's past, why he wants to keep himself away from relationships
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi dear, congo for ur new thread & loved ur update dear..
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
part 15 (B) was just , just ...
BREATHTAKING
I read the seventh circuit part 7 times😳