namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update as always...loved it.
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thank u guys...i will be a little late for the update...i will update by 10.30pm...plz bear with me..and today no more PMs as it is going to be updated on the very first page...

yar update karo na

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update khushi...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
SO guys i have done my best and updated...now lets see what u all think abt it...i will surely have chewed off all my nails by the time 12 o'clock comes...so have pity on me and do give me ur views...good, bad or whatever...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
15 (b).frankly speaking . my heart was  in my mouth .what maan was doing  like  and geet she was still. even i was thinking agar koi dekhega to kya hoga . i loved the way maan was pacifying her .so,cute .
loved the update .
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Khushi...congrats on the new thread! All the best. Thanks 4 da pm n spectacular update! Maan n geet...loved the moments. Do update soon

amreenshameem thumbnail
Awosome ff
Just read ur updates
Superb
Update soon
Do pm me
katerpillar thumbnail
I've just finished reading ur ff thread 1...actually I've read chapt.14 before but then I didn't found d link...it was really thoughtful of u to put d thread 1 link before u started thread 2...I really enjoyed reading them all together...it felt lyk m watching it on screen...I hv to say it again dat ur writing skill is amazing ...keep writing n do pm me... ..i'm not very gud at words n languages...so these r all fr u...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
First of a congratulations on new thread..
And now comes 15 part A..
Dips concern and Geet's confusion was well portrayed..
ANd then the phone call and Geet rushing out..not to forget the pic you chose!! Beautiful!!
And then Geet taking care of Maan.. and slowly  forgetting her previous resolutions..
Both of them..not giving a name to their relationship, yet feeling for each other was really cute..
And then comes part B
WOOOH!! 
you took my breath away! i mean god yaar! i dont know just holding hands can also expressed in such romantic way..
yeah i know it was not just holding hands happened there but believe me..my breath constricted in my chest..!!
that was really beautiful..
please do continue super soon!!
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way GEET reacted ๐Ÿ˜† ... she got scared by MAAN's spontaneous naughtinessโ˜บ๏ธ

yar MAAN bhi - how could he tease GEET and at the same time handle the presentation as well ... he is becoming so naughty ๐Ÿ˜ณ

poor GEET it would take time for her to cope up with MAAN's mischievous deeds๐Ÿ˜‰

the tension that has aired between MAAN and GEET whenever MAAN came close to GEET has been beautifully narrated by u๐Ÿ‘

nice presentation and write up๐Ÿ‘ ... waiting for SASHA's wicked brain to bring some twist in the story

khushi r u giving NE's face to SASHA's character??๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago