Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katerpillar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey khushi...I didn't know abt ur ff...I always enjoy reading ur various posts...& today after reading ur ff I must tell u that u hv a very good writing skill...adding th vm makes it more enjoyable...I really really luved it... waiting fr next update...thnx fr th pm ...I'm gonna start reading ur 1st thread  now...keep writing..😊
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sneha,

4 new thread

Intro is good but why  in past tense?

About the 15 (A) part, loved it.

Geet has reached the final decision. Let's see how long it takes 4 Maan ðŸ˜‰

Sasha back ðŸ¤“ means twist

Waiting eagerly though might not be able to comment in time ðŸ˜³

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
AMAZING
freaking awesome
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats 4r new thread. . . . So r they in anykind of relation or not. . . . Ur Msk have a commitment phobiya i guess . . .
This story is going great i jst loved it i know one day he'll take this relation a step ahead. . . . Hope so!!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like the story..
and waiting for the next part
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyArwen

loved it very much... Maan does love Geet but he does not know it himself... in the last update whatever he said was actually his confession of love in a positively negative manner... Maan carries an attitude which is harsh from outside just like what he said then but there is a promise to love for eternity in what he said and what he does... a totally grounded human lover who does not know he is an eternal lover neither he belives himself to be... this is true love...

Thanks for understanding what i protrayed Maan to be...read on...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: katterpiller

hey khushi...I didn't know abt ur ff...I always enjoy reading ur various posts...& today after reading ur ff I must tell u that u hv a very good writing skill...adding th vm makes it more enjoyable...I really really luved it... waiting fr next update...thnx fr th pm ...I'm gonna start reading ur 1st thread  now...keep writing..😊

Thank u...all my friend's appreciation mean a lot...so read on and see what happens...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

yar introduction part is nice, plz provide the links for the previous and next parts as well for every part in the previous thread so that we wont be searching for the links all the time.

nice part no doubt in it, i am also confused like Dips - he want her to be with him for the time being and wants to throw away after he comes out of the trance ... this thought is very much disturbing me ... may be this ur story line, i don't want to intervene i just want to follow the way u r narrating.

good going story appears to be gripping looking forward how GEET is going to melt the rock hearted KHURANA saheb.

Deeps i have already provided all the links to the previous chapters on the very first page... now for my MSK, he isn't thinking ahead right now, in his mind's eyes he has confessed his limitations to Geet and has very frankly told her his limits, but then when she comes back to him even after this he doesn't have the will power to send her back, away from himself...
read on and see what is going to happen...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Sneha,

4 new thread

Intro is good but why  in past tense?

About the 15 (A) part, loved it.

Geet has reached the final decision. Let's see how long it takes 4 Maan ðŸ˜‰

Sasha back ðŸ¤“ means twist

Waiting eagerly though might not be able to comment in time ðŸ˜³

Thanks Saba, u haven't been in the net for a few days right???
As for my intro being in the past tense...it felt right at the moment, they were what as i have protrayed them to be , but now they have met and see what and how they both change...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the part congrats for the thread