Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Cannot end!!!!! Reasons...EDITED

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys i knw we guys r really mad at star one for giving dis pungent smelling nd rotten news of bringing saas-bahu serials on star one nd ending d other shows...But guys PKYEK cannot end and will not end...
REASONS

1. They have stated dat only 3 new shows will be introduced. So Star one ceo is not mad dat d channel will telecast only  3 shows nd show deir repeats again nd again🤓

2. PKYEK is d no.1 show of star one...so if any show will end dey will start frm d bottom nd dey r not mad to end d no.1 show of deir channel!!!!!😳

3. Star one doesnot have a wide viewership b'coz it is not available in many regions nd wherever it is available only youth nd some exceptional ladies nd uncles watch it...so if dey will bring all saas-bahu shows at once den definitely d youth will stop watching it and mommies already have deir serials booked on those tym slots on other channels😉

4. Pkyek has jst started and it is doing really well nd it's popularity is increasing everyday so dey will not end it😳

5. WE WILL KILL D STAR ONE CEO ND OTHERS IF DEY EVEN THINK OF ENDING PKYEK!!!!! 😡😡😡Sabko apni jaan pyaari hoti hai guys😆😆

EDITED
As per the latest TB article Star One is axing two of it's shows and will bring those Gujarati dailies so I think they are experimenting first with the bottom two shows and then if their Gujarati dailies work, they will think of revamping it ahead or they might drop the plan😳
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u we will kill dem if they end PKYEK
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chakku. This was a really sweet and much needed post. I totally agree with all your serious reasons and the fifth one - of course😆. I am glad something thinks like me.

They can't end their trump card show like this. 
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beb018

i agree wid u we will kill dem if they end PKYEK

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! i see d face of TV only at 8.30pm to watch PKYEK so if dey end it den dey will not be able to recognise deir own face
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks Chakku. This was a really sweet and much needed post. I totally agree with all your serious reasons and the fifth one - of course😆. I am glad something thinks like me.

They can't end their trump card show like this. 

Thanks ritzie🤗 PKYEK has a long way to go!!!!!!!!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys I hv entered my feedback online, but the mails frm all d ids mentioned in Syria's post r bouncing back. Will try calling their office from Monday. But I m really worried for PKYEK. It has become an obsession for me. I cant imagine my life without it. Its d only show I watch on TV as no other show has been able to bind me more than this show.
I really rally hope tht Star1 does not take my life away from me as PKYEK has become my life.

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Guys i knw we guys r really mad at star one for giving dis pungent smelling nd rotten news of bringing saas-bahu serials on star one nd ending d other shows...But guys PKYEK cannot end and will not end...
REASONS

1. They have stated dat only 3 new shows will be introduced. So Star one ceo is not mad dat d channel will telecast only  3 shows nd show deir repeats again nd again🤓

2. PKYEK is d no.1 show of star one...so if any show will end dey will start frm d bottom nd dey r not mad to end d no.1 show of deir channel!!!!!😳

3. Star one doesnot have a wide viewership b'coz it is not available in many regions nd wherever it is available only youth nd some exceptional ladies nd uncles watch it...so if dey will bring all saas-bahu shows at once den definitely d youth will stop watching it and mommies already have deir serials booked on those tym slots on other channels😉

4. Pkyek has jst started and it is doing really well nd it's popularity is increasing everyday so dey will not end it😳

5. WE WILL KILL D STAR ONE CEO ND OTHERS IF DEY EVEN THINK OF ENDING PKYEK!!!!! 😡😡😡Sabko apni jaan pyaari hoti hai guys😆😆

Loved the post dear...Let them touch our show...v vl show them real vampires...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! i see d face of TV only at 8.30pm to watch PKYEK so if dey end it den dey will not be able to recognise deir own face

Me too. I bought the hindi channel pack for PKYEK only. If they end it, I am going to surrender it back.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
"agar star one par youth based shows nahi honge den wat d hell will youth watch????? aunties gift wrapped in 20 kg jewellery nd 10kg kanjivaram sarees?????????? "

🤣.🤣 Chakku! I just read your comment on the article 🤣.🤣.🤣 You're adorable 🤣 Omg! I can't stop rofling 🤣.🤣.🤣

Regarding PKYEK ending, I don't and won't believe it till I get a proper source stating so clearly and if it is going off-air soon, I hope it's given a good and convincing ending so that people remember the show fondly. Sad part will be, PKYEK has not lived it's life yet. SO shouldn't take it off so soon =)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

I'm worried after reading Vivian's tweet😭