sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... what the hell... nivi has said to viren that she doesnot want a child of her own bec of dwiti...

guys...nivi has gone insane...and truly for the first time i feel happy saying that she really doesnt deserve viren...omg viren was so sad..and crying... he should definelty leave her... i am so angry and upset with her today... what kind of sacrifices has she done in the past...she first made sid marry dd... instead of facing the truth..and now she is again running away... god..she has spoilt 4 lives in her so called sacrifice... and why does everytime viren have to face this... well truly she doesnot deserve him...
Edited by sahuja - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Yeah thats what's making everyone mad on this forum. She is going over the top with the whole Dweeta scene. We understand she is still in trauma but refusing in such a rude way is sad. She could have made him realize her situation in a softer manner rather than railing at him.. It's sad how her character is being potrayed as such
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel very bad for viren. hope she comes to her senses before it's too late.
don't want NivRen to drift apart
sahuja thumbnail
after all this..nonsense track... i dont want nivren to be together...viren wants someone who can love him wholeheartedly... he has always been away from his family..and the people he loved..and now nivi is doing the same thing with him again..she is ignoring him again for sid and her daughter... why does viren always have to lose to sid... when it come to love ..wether it is family or now wife... and now even his own child... i hope viren gets the love he truly deserves..who puts him first..and not everyone else... i am tired of nivi being so MAHAN now... i hate to say...that such MAHANTA doesnt exist in real world..there has to be a limit to every thing... the shows just overdo these things so much at times..that they forget that instead of gaining sympathy towards the characteer...they actually are arousing hatred for it... i guess this is RS purpose for now..that we start hating nivi..so that he can later on justify his new twist..as to what viren will do is right... Edited by sahuja - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
After watching the UMTV segment all i can say is that it looks as tho Nivi is ripping apart her marriage with her own hands...CC ko kuch karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi, she can just stand back and watch on...😔
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys be positive all marriage people go through this problems   and nivern will not separate  ya nivi over reacting  but verin will help her
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My main question is how can she alone decide that whether she and Viren should have a child or not. Nivi is no more single that she can sacrifice her happiness for dwita and dwita is not Viren's child or she is her step mother that she can decide she will not have a kid so that she will not differentiate between her child and dwita. She is married now and her every sacrifice affects Viren's life too.

I agree she is going through a guilt mode but Viren too is her husband she should consult him before making any decision. She is a married woman and is wife of Viren and this is the matter of both. So now she has to think according to both till when she will say me and I when she will understand it is us who can decide anything like this. It's not just her happiness and it's Viren's happiness too how can she decide on the basis of both. If she asked him and make him understand right now I can't afford other kid because dwita is here and we can think about it later but she just refused I don't want kid so Viren's feelings and wishes doesn't matter. She thinks if she is sacrificing then Viren should also sacrifice. She takes her loved ones for granted and want them to understand her and work according to her wishes. She will understand his worth only after he dies and then blames herself for his death.

What if tomorrow Sid get married to someone else and then say I am dwita's father and who are you to raise my kid and I can do it myself then what will she do.

When they both got married they knew the matra of life it is we not me and you. But after stalker reveleation first it was Viren who forgot that thing and in divorce thing decided himself that they should get divorce without even asking Nivi but he was in hatred mode and was labelled as bad. But now what is Nivi doing she is overprotective and guilt mode.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viren should leave her...now i don't want him to end up with such a selfish and mad woman...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

viren should leave her...now i don't want him to end up with such a selfish and mad woman...

Shazi she is not selfish or mad so kindly don't use offensive language. She is over selfless and in a guilt mode and have to be brought back from this mode. Though she is not doing everything correctly but that doesn't mean Viren should leave her. Remember even she hadn't left Viren in that condition when he was stalking her but try to solve his problem. So in my view Viren should not leave her like this but make her understand that he also have importance in her life. So he needs to give her a wake up call and Sandhya will help him in this.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Shazi she is not selfish or mad so kindly don't use offensive language. She is over selfless and in a guilt mode and have to be brought back from this mode. Though she is not doing everything correctly but that doesn't mean Viren should leave her. Remember even she hadn't left Viren in that condition when he was stalking her but try to solve his problem. So in my view Viren should not leave her like this but make her understand that he also have importance in her life. So he needs to give her a wake up call and Sandhya will help him in this.

sorry if i offended you or any of her fan but i was so mad after seeing viren crying in the video😭...i don't know what they're gonna show but i m sooo looking forward to this sandhya track...and hope the girl playing sandhya would be parul chauhan😉