Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEv has gone crazy!

Madhubala_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😑                     
        HUH what are they doing with dev's character!!

1: Naintara

2.GEET

3.MEERA

4.NANDINI

HAve they gone crazy!!πŸ˜†

what are they doing guys!!!

What do you think about!!
                                                                            Please share your opinions!!😊

Edited by Jennyandratifan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreeyazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no no no 

"CORRECTION" :
 :P
1.NAINTARA

2.GEET

3.MEERA

4.NANDINI

:p C ...HE INDEED WANTS TO GET HIS NAME IN THE RECORD BOOK.! :p
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev sure changes colours(like a chameleon😑) and the women in his life at drop of a hat.🀒
Madhubala_RK thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: shreeyazz

no no no 

"CORRECTION" :
 :P
1.NAINTARA

2.GEET

3.MEERA

4.NANDINI

:p C ...HE INDEED WANTS TO GET HIS NAME IN THE RECORD BOOK.! :p

Thanks for the correction!!😊  Let me correct my post!!

Yes he will be added in the record book!! hahahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Madhubala_RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily201

Dev sure changes colours(like a chameleon😑) and the women in his life at drop of a hat.🀒

Totally agree with you!!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After reading the article on IF about Star One closing down all the current shows I have given up thinking about the present or future track of the show...Now will just watch what they give us without questioning them or their ideas till some sort of confirmation reaches me that GHSP will go on for some more time at least...If it does go off-air as indicated then I just hope and pray we can get to see GC & DD in some other equally nice show...Am totally shocked and highly upset after reading the article... 😲  ...😭  πŸ˜­...as for the channel...GRRR 😑😑 😑😑
airplanes4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Samir Sharma, he's the cutesttt! Who give a damn about the character when he's the spot light!!
Madhubala_RK thumbnail
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mehek25

After reading the article on IF about Star One closing down all the current shows I have given up thinking about the present or future track of the show...Now will just watch what they give us without questioning them or their ideas till some sort of confirmation reaches me that GHSP will go on for some more time at least...If it does go off-air as indicated then I just hope and pray we can get to see GC & DD in some other equally nice show...Am totally shocked and highly upset after reading the article... 😲  ...😭  πŸ˜­...as for the channel...GRRR 😑

Me too!! they have gone crazy!!πŸ˜†

I am getting so angry on them !!😑😑😑
Madhubala_RK thumbnail
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: airplanes4evr

I love Samir Sharma, he's the cutesttt! Who give a damn about the character when he's the spot light!!

We are talking about the director that have gone crazy as it would be the directors idea about what to do!!

The director has gone crazy!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘