Pratigya

Have some fun - Page 3

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: snigdhabd

Only for my super hero krish and then kriya.i can't think this serial without krishna.btw nice post muskaan sis.

thanks my dear poet 😊and yes now this serial is my life without it i think i,m incomplete ho na me pagal hehehehheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

oh lovely ans azi dear muahhh muahhh love u😳

lub u too my sweet smile. .πŸ˜ƒ
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice thread sis...me joined only bcoz of Arry as he is the superstar of da forum and a mindblowing,extremely talented,super dooper and fabulous actr infact HE IS DA JAN OF PRATIGYA...I LUB HIS ACTING..:)
piyarapiyari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

lub u too my sweet smile. .πŸ˜ƒ

oh sis muah meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Very nice thread sis...me joined only bcoz of Arry as he is the superstar of da forum and a mindblowing,extremely talented,super dooper and fabulous actr infact HE IS DA JAN OF PRATIGYA...I LUB HIS ACTING..:)

thanks for liking it and secondly yes he is not only the jaan of pratigya bt also of all of us waise now pooja also becoming the same 😊
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

thanks for liking it and secondly yes he is not only the jaan of pratigya bt also of all of us waise now pooja also becoming the same 😊

Yup...u r right sis...and ab hm ka bi Baba ki tarhan Babu pa piyar aany laga hay...She is such a talented and gud luking actress...bollywood is realy waiting 4 both of them...:*
piyarapiyari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Yup...u r right sis...and ab hm ka bi Baba ki tarhan Babu pa piyar aany laga hay...She is such a talented and gud luking actress...bollywood is realy waiting 4 both of them...:*

that,s a compliment 😳😳Smile
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Coz in uk we were a month behind, I came here to read written updates...and then just stayed.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Coz in uk we were a month behind, I came here to read written updates...and then just stayed.

wow dii now that,s the best attraction that by just reading updates u joined lovely 😊well thnaks 😊dii
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now my reason is diff.. Though I ,too, m in luv wid krish and kriya and initially visited the forum coz I luved readin abt them and abt the show but I joined d forum (that's became d member of this forum) coz of the behooda and lubly discussions gng among forum members.. Those attracted me a lot and made me join the forum and tak part in the discussions... Mussi nice thread Btw πŸ˜› Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago