Hi guys wat do u think anant will engage to sagun?

pgdn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was so scared that anant grandpa is danger but I hope he understand to anant and Rama get mad about this news that anant is not going to marry sagun so atleast anant need to continue his study wat do u think guys ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frankly telling you i dnt think he will get engaged to her so soon...i think abhi navya aur anant mein shayad misunderstanding honge n then they will realize that they actly luv each other...
pgdn thumbnail
Ya I hope so I think soniya will be back again and create more problem to get back anant but I want more love scene between navya And anant hahhahahahahahaa
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i dont think soo abhi tou uskay ghar mein aisee koi baat hee start nahi huee ,anant ke bro ne tou ramaa ko uskia sliyat bataadee hahahhah
i dont think so anant will engage shagun!!! and shagun ka kissaa tou waisee bhi khatm hona hai once he returns to banaras

and agar engagemnt huee bhi tou tooot hee jaanee hai
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope not..till nw no one thought abt d engagement in anants family..so i dnt think it l happen..
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if its like ektha kapoor's serial meanz.. Definitly anant would get engaged 2 shagun...
drmaha thumbnail
HE MIGHT ENGAGD TO SHAGUM DUE TO THEIR FAMILY PRESSURE...