Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES (Page 85)

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahana1994

Originally posted by salsaly

Originally posted by ahana1994

Name: swati

age: 18 Big smile

country: india

profession/occupation: engineering  student

Fav tv show:only and only BALH

first i started watching BALH for it's unique story line and i don't know how but i started loving SAKSHI TANWAR and now she is my favourite Embarrassed.I know the story is becoming a mess but i have high hopes that soon it'll be back and now i watch BALH  only and only for SAKSHI.

hi... welcome to the forum swati di.. can i call u that... hope u'll enjoy in here... tc... Embarrassed


ofcourse u can call me di Smile

thank u di... Embarrassed

P_sree_89 Groupbie
P_sree_89
P_sree_89

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 68

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hey guys.. Big smile



Name : Sree Priya..
[piyu in shrt]


DOB : 14/8/1989



Profsn : crntly jst taking tution.. Trying fr a job



country : India


fav shows : ONLY BALH..



reason : RK ND STHeartHeart

hope to have loads of fun in the forum.. Nice to mt u al!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Joined: 26 March 2012
Posts: 14237

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Name: Aditi

Age: 14

Country: India

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Many. DID, D3, IPK, EHM, SG, HHL, BHBK, PKDH, KMH, Gumraah, VD, PLL and many more.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I love the show and its characters. Also, the actors are doing great. The new 'Dubai-track' had me finally joining the forum. Had been a silent member until now! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

KIRRRUUU Newbie
KIRRRUUU
KIRRRUUU

Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 45

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Name :Kiranmai
Age:20
Fav shows:balh,Castle,Small Wonder(I miss itCry),Friends,How I met your mother.
Reasons for watching the show:Ofcourse Raya.Have been following the show since it started.I have fallen in love with the leads ram Kapoor Sakshi tanwar.Love the amazing chemistry they shareEmbarrassed.Hope to see the TRP's raising for nayi shuruath and the show recreates the same magic it had created before.Love RayaHeart.Have posted many times before.Introducing myself now.




Edited by KIRRRUUU - 16 July 2012 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_sree_89

hey guys.. Big smile



Name : Sree Priya..
[piyu in shrt]


DOB : 14/8/1989



Profsn : crntly jst taking tution.. Trying fr a job



country : India


fav shows : ONLY BALH..



reason : RK ND STHeartHeart

hope to have loads of fun in the forum.. Nice to mt u al!!

a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... nyc to myt u too di... thank u... Embarrassed


Edited by salsaly - 16 July 2012 at 7:04am
salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Name: Aditi

Age: 14

Country: India

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Many. DID, D3, IPK, EHM, SG, HHL, BHBK, PKDH, KMH, Gumraah, VD, PLL and many more.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I love the show and its characters. Also, the actors are doing great. The new 'Dubai-track' had me finally joining the forum. Had been a silent member until now! Embarrassed

a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... hey u r younger than me... nyc to myt u choti... thank u... Embarrassed


Edited by salsaly - 16 July 2012 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

salsaly IF-Rockerz
salsaly
salsaly

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 6825

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIRRRUUU

Name :Kiranmai
Age:20
Fav shows:balh,Castle,Small Wonder(I miss itCry),Friends,How I met your mother.
Reasons for watching the show:Ofcourse Raya.Have been following the show since it started.I have fallen in love with the leads ram Kapoor Sakshi tanwar.Love the amazing chemistry they shareEmbarrassed.Hope to see the TRP's raising for nayi shuruath and the show recreates the same magic it had created before.Love RayaHeart.Have posted many times before.Introducing myself now.



a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... nyc to myt u ... thank u... Embarrassed


Edited by salsaly - 16 July 2012 at 7:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KIRRRUUU

Lavi_961 IF-Dazzler
Lavi_961
Lavi_961

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 2584

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_sree_89

hey guys.. Big smile



Name : Sree Priya..
[piyu in shrt]


DOB : 14/8/1989



Profsn : crntly jst taking tution.. Trying fr a job



country : India


fav shows : ONLY BALH..



reason : RK ND STHeartHeart

hope to have loads of fun in the forum.. Nice to mt u al!!

hey piyu didi.. Welcome to the forum.. Be active nd have fun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: Natasha_shaikh   Replies: 1027   Views: 151767

Natasha_shaikh 1027 151767 24 May 2018 at 11:10pm by LovingRaYa
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 111666

-Nadii- 39 111666 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
||:.BALH-Music & Theme Tunes.:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: psawyer   Replies: 222   Views: 92814

psawyer 222 92814 02 August 2013 at 8:47am by agneeputra
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: macarons   Replies: 87   Views: 23016

macarons 87 23016 18 June 2012 at 6:07am by -Delena-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index