BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by desi_baby07

<font color="#33CC99"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi BALHians :)
I follow this forum religiously, but I'm not an active member. Just wanted to introduce myself since I have time on my hands, lolz. 😳

Name: Aisha
Profession/Occupation: Medical Student
Fav TV Shows: Even though BALH has been ruined for me, I'm still addicted to it because of Ram & Sakshi. When I have time, I also catch up with IPKKND & Dil Se Di..
Reason for joining BALH Forum: Honestly, I hadn't watched the show from the start. One fine day, I caught the consummation promo on tv and was mesmerized by the chemistry Ram-Sakshi shared. After that, I started watching the show and caught all the epi's from the start. BALH had become my new love lolz. I'm glad that I discovered BALH because through this show, I also became a crazy fan of Sakshi Tanwar. I had always liked Ram, but was never familiar with Sakshi's acting because I had never watched her previous shows. But I'm still hooked on to BALH for both Ram and Sakshi. They are the reason that I will continue to watch the crap Ekta dishes out to us.

OH, and another reason I joined this forum was for all the amazing FF and OS writers here. I thoroughly enjoy reading the creative imaginations that the show fails to bring to it's viewers.
</font></font>
   warm wlcm to u di.. Hv fun..😊
hey everyone welcome to the Balh forum...dont hesitate and plz fell free to take part in discussions...we would love if you all remain actibe in the forum.:D

A very warm welcome to all the new comers to the BALH forum
Feel free to present and share ur ideas and participate in the discussions 
Originally posted by ahana1994

ofcourse u can call me di 😊

thank u di... 😳
hey guys.. 😃

Name : Sree Priya..
[piyu in shrt]

DOB : 14/8/1989

Profsn : crntly jst taking tution.. Trying fr a job

fav shows : ONLY BALH..

reason : RK ND ST❤️❤️

hope to have loads of fun in the forum.. Nice to mt u al!!

Name: Aditi

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Many. DID, D3, IPK, EHM, SG, HHL, BHBK, PKDH, KMH, Gumraah, VD, PLL and many more.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I love the show and its characters. Also, the actors are doing great. The new 'Dubai-track' had me finally joining the forum. Had been a silent member until now! 😳
Name :Kiranmai
Fav shows:balh,Castle,Small Wonder(I miss it😭),Friends,How I met your mother.
Reasons for watching the show:Ofcourse Raya.Have been following the show since it started.I have fallen in love with the leads ram Kapoor Sakshi tanwar.Love the amazing chemistry they share😳.Hope to see the TRP's raising for nayi shuruath and the show recreates the same magic it had created before.Love Raya❤️.Have posted many times before.Introducing myself now.

Edited by KIRRRUUU - 11 years ago
Originally posted by P_sree_89

hey guys.. 😃

Name : Sree Priya..
[piyu in shrt]

DOB : 14/8/1989

Profsn : crntly jst taking tution.. Trying fr a job

fav shows : ONLY BALH..

reason : RK ND ST❤️❤️

hope to have loads of fun in the forum.. Nice to mt u al!!

a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... nyc to myt u too di... thank u... 😳
Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Name: Aditi

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Many. DID, D3, IPK, EHM, SG, HHL, BHBK, PKDH, KMH, Gumraah, VD, PLL and many more.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I love the show and its characters. Also, the actors are doing great. The new 'Dubai-track' had me finally joining the forum. Had been a silent member until now! 😳

a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... hey u r younger than me... nyc to myt u choti... thank u... 😳
Originally posted by KIRRRUUU

Name :Kiranmai
Fav shows:balh,Castle,Small Wonder(I miss it😭),Friends,How I met your mother.
Reasons for watching the show:Ofcourse Raya.Have been following the show since it started.I have fallen in love with the leads ram Kapoor Sakshi tanwar.Love the amazing chemistry they share😳.Hope to see the TRP's raising for nayi shuruath and the show recreates the same magic it had created before.Love Raya❤️.Have posted many times before.Introducing myself now.

a warm welcome to the forum dear... hope u'll like our company here & enjoy fully... nyc to myt u ... thank u... 😳