BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ravichitra

Hello Unice, welcome here. We can all cry together

A big SORRY to u also.
THANK YOU very much for ur warm welcome. Ya, i'v been crying with u all this while. Hope to smile again soon😊
Originally posted by PKBAAA

A big SORRY for my late response to ur warm welcome. Actually my comp had problems nd i could login for only a few minutes. So i usually could comment on some posts. A huge THANK YOU nd sorry😊 I sure like ur company very much. I do hope u like mine also. 

its ok... & welcome... glad that u like my company... & i like company too... thank u..πŸ€—
Hey al... I am around here for quite smtime nw.. Official introduction is nt yet done.. Kehte he na bettr late than never.. Here goes

name : Lavanya

prfsn: student

nationality: indian

othr intrstd serials: currently ths one ONLY

reasn for attraction: dfrnt story line whch nw dnt exist nd am still drooling around lol..

Thts all..
Edited by Lavi_961 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lavi_961

Hey al... I am around here for quite smtime nw.. Official introduction is nt yet done.. Kehte he na bettr late than never.. Here goes

name : Lavanya

prfsn: student

nationality: indian

othr intrstd serials: currently ths one ONLY

reasn for attraction: dfrnt story line whch nw dnt exist nd am still drooling around lol..

Thts all..

hey choti... ya better late than never... u r always welcome... love u... πŸ€—
Originally posted by salsaly

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey choti... ya better late than never... u r always welcome... love u...πŸ€—</font>

thnk u di.. Officially nd unofficially u r the first one to welcome me.. Love u loads..😊
Originally posted by Lavi_961

thnk u di.. Officially nd unofficially u r the first one to welcome me.. Love u loads..😊

yap , i'm... lol... u r  welcome... love u more !

thank u... πŸ˜³
saly
Originally posted by salsaly

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900cc">yap , i'm... lol... u r welcome... love u more !</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900cc">
</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900cc">thank u...😳</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900cc">saly</font>
again.. I love u moreπŸ˜‰

Name: Mahesh 78

Profession/Occupation: fashion Photographer

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Supernaturals, Parvarish, Masterchef Australlia and ofcourse BALH
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: 'Sakshi' big fan of hers, and still baring this present crap becz of her.

Originally posted by Mahesh78

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Name: Mahesh 78</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Age: 33</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Country: India</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Profession/Occupation: fashion Photographer</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Supernaturals, Parvarish, Masterchef Australlia and ofcourse BALH
</font><font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And your reasons for joining BALH forum: 'Sakshi' big fan of hers, and still baring this present crap becz of her.

</font>
hey mahesh ji.. Wlcm to balh forum..

I guess i cn cl u bhai.. 😊
Hi BALHians :)
I follow this forum religiously, but I'm not an active member. Just wanted to introduce myself since I have time on my hands, lolz. 😳

Name: Aisha
Profession/Occupation: Medical Student
Fav TV Shows: Even though BALH has been ruined for me, I'm still addicted to it because of Ram & Sakshi. When I have time, I also catch up with IPKKND & Dil Se Di..
Reason for joining BALH Forum: Honestly, I hadn't watched the show from the start. One fine day, I caught the consummation promo on tv and was mesmerized by the chemistry Ram-Sakshi shared. After that, I started watching the show and caught all the epi's from the start. BALH had become my new love lolz. I'm glad that I discovered BALH because through this show, I also became a crazy fan of Sakshi Tanwar. I had always liked Ram, but was never familiar with Sakshi's acting because I had never watched her previous shows. But I'm still hooked on to BALH for both Ram and Sakshi. They are the reason that I will continue to watch the crap Ekta dishes out to us.

OH, and another reason I joined this forum was for all the amazing FF and OS writers here. I thoroughly enjoy reading the creative imaginations that the show fails to bring to it's viewers.
Edited by desi_baby07 - 11 years ago