Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ravichitra

Hi Punya welcome. U r a writer and u r gonna have a good chance here to show ur talent to us too. Keep posting and enjoy

@ravichitra
Hi.. Thanks for the welcome. I hope so too. ðŸ˜Š
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hi all, I am Punya, an MA student (who is also a freelance writer to cover her expenses 😉. ) I came across this forum around 4-5 weeks ago while searching for an online episode of BALH. I was pleasantly surprised to see so much buzz and excitement in this forum regd. BALH. I watch only this serial on TV and I am happy to be part of this forum where so many like minded (or shall I say like-'interest') people interact.

hi punya di... welcome to BALH forum... u r going to love this place... enjoy... ðŸ¤—
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi all, I am Punya, an MA student (who is also a freelance writer to cover her expenses 😉. ) I came across this forum around 4-5 weeks ago while searching for an online episode of BALH. I was pleasantly surprised to see so much buzz and excitement in this forum regd. BALH. I watch only this serial on TV and I am happy to be part of this forum where so many like minded (or shall I say like-'interest') people interact.

@PunyaS
Welcome to BALH forum...you will surely enjoy your stay here...😃

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Punya. Welcome to the BLAH forum. Hope you enjoy hanging out with us here 😛 We also have a CC corner where most of us hang out and get to know each other. Hope to see you there ...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi and welcome di enjoy to be a part of balh forum 😆
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Kishore, Indya4u, Siacutie and Saly

Thank you all for a warm welcome ðŸ˜Š

This forum is a great place and I am loving my interactions here!
salsaly thumbnail

@ Kishore, Indya4u, Siacutie and Saly

Thank you all for a warm welcome ðŸ˜Š

This forum is a great place and I am loving my interactions here!

it's ok punya di... enjoy... ðŸ˜ƒ
adithya_sid thumbnail
Sorry can't tell real name...dont won't to lie tooo:-)

Old enough to join this forum I guess

Country USA

Favourite serials: balh, chopped, sweet genius, all time favourite friends, also biggboss:-)

Reason for Balh:     sakshi, sakshi, sakshi:-)
salsaly thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithya_sid

Sorry can't tell real name...dont won't to lie tooo:-)

Old enough to join this forum I guess

Country USA

Favourite serials: balh, chopped, sweet genius, all time favourite friends, also biggboss:-)

Reason for Balh:     sakshi, sakshi, sakshi:-)

ok !!! welcome to the BALH forum dear... i'm 17... u r a female... ryt... so shud i calll u di or choti !!!!
adithya_sid thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">ok !!! welcome to the BALH forum dear... i'm 17... u r a female... ryt... so shud i calll u di or choti !!!!</font>

Di for sure