Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anth22

Name: AnAnth

Location: Aus (and unhappily watching the Indian cricket team getting pulverised, as I write this πŸ˜”)

Profession/Occupation: Some sort of Engineer, apparently.

Current fav shows: BALH, Hitler Didi, Na Bole Tum... actually almost every show starts off well and garners my interest, somewhere down the line it gets boring and is replaced by another new show. Which is why I added "current". Hopefully I'll go the distance with BALH ;)

Reasons for joining the forum: Interesting concept, Brilliant actors and OF COURSE, MAMAJI 😎.

Hi Ananth!!

You are a rockstar here already with Mamaji's wisecracks!! Thanks!! and I wish you enjoy the forum as much as the show!!

Aus is definitely not the place for an Indian cricket fan to be NOW!! Sigh!! Good luck!!

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

hiii.this is neel..i have been silent reader all these days ...but now a days couldnt control my happyness by seeing this amazing show ...im a very very big fan of sakshi ji ofcourse ram sir also...

Welcome luvsakshi!!

It's good to have you get active here Neel!! Hope you will be showering us with your posts!!
Enjoy!!πŸ‘
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: eye_can_talk

Name: Lavanya

Profession/Occupation: Student 

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): IPKKND , DABH , D3 & BALH .
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: ...😳

Welcome to the forum Lavanya!! You watch my other fav show IPKKND!! Awesome!! Enjoy the show dear!!
Anth22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Hi Ananth!!

You are a rockstar here already with Mamaji's wisecracks!! Thanks!! and I wish you enjoy the forum as much as the show!!

Aus is definitely not the place for an Indian cricket fan to be NOW!! Sigh!! Good luck!!

Thanks Angie. 5 more coming up later today, unless somebody posts before I do ;)

Tell me about it, the only saving grace is that I was not at the SCG yesterday, saved money and time πŸ˜›. Doesn't cut the disappointment though.

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Name: saly 

Profession/Occupation: studying

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):   BALH
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: nice story which is unique 

Edited by salsaly - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
A warm welcome to the forum Saly!! Have a wonderful time here!! πŸ‘
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anth22

Thanks Angie. 5 more coming up later today, unless somebody posts before I do ;)

Tell me about it, the only saving grace is that I was not at the SCG yesterday, saved money and time πŸ˜›. Doesn't cut the disappointment though.

Ananth

My laptop had some shock treatment after the bizarre run out y'day!! Btw.. did u update already on the post? I couldn't see any after the 8 u already posted. Disappointment is a mild word dear!πŸ˜›

Anth22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Ananth

My laptop had some shock treatment after the bizarre run out y'day!! Btw.. did u update already on the post? I couldn't see any after the 8 u already posted. Disappointment is a mild word dear!πŸ˜›

Angie, Haha. Sachin threw his hands up!! This 99 is a jinx I tell u. There was a time when his jersey number was 99 if I recall correctly. It has probably come to haunt him now πŸ˜‰

Post updated  :). I'll struggle to find any more from the old episodes.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name:Flora

Profession/Occupation:Working

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):BALH; HD
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: When I saw Ram πŸ˜³πŸ˜› in the preview videos, I knew I was hookedπŸ€ͺ
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora

Name:Flora

Profession/Occupation:Working

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):BALH; HD
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: When I saw Ram πŸ˜³πŸ˜› in the preview videos, I knew I was hookedπŸ€ͺ

Flora

Welcome to the forum dear!!
You will be surely surprised with the range of the age group here!! Love for BALH has united people across barriers of age and country!! SO enjoy!! 

Welcome to the madhouse and Ram Kapoor has delivered a blow to quite a few hearts here.. Including mineπŸ˜†
Edited by fosla - 12 years ago