BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi

I am Sam  New to indiaforum
I am  a pharmacist
I joined because I am Ram Kapoor fan and now I am Diehard fan of  Sakshi Too !!! 
Edited by samdan123 - 12 years ago

Name: Nageswari

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): BMTD, Parichay, YMGGK,KTLK.

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Ram,Sakshi and concept

hi...i m mohabekub(means great fool).i m 4m Bangladesh and 26 years old.i m a student doing my Msc in mathematics.i just love BALH.watchin this is a treat 4 me.bt sometimer i cant see this 4 my studies...so i eagerly wait 4 written updates n join this forum coz its the best,quick n frienly. 😊
 Hearty warm  RAYA HuG🤗   to Erum, Revathi, Sam,Mohabekub and Nageshwari! from all the BALHIAN members...join the  fun discussions in our forum
Hi my name is Pam from South Africa. I am 37 yrs. Married. I used to watch baat hamari pakki hai on sony. I used to be very activate on bhph forum. My username is keaun. When bhph ended, i stop watching any serials on sony. One day while switching channels i saw the promo of balh and i got hooked. Love Ram and Sakshi.

Name: Anjali Agarwal

Profession/Occupation:Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): nowdays.. only BALH
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:
RAm n PRiya ❤️

Name: Jake

Profession/Occupation:CA

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):😕
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:
Someone close to me invited in😊 and offcourse RaYa is kewl
Hello everyone ...im Reshma nd my friends call me Raaz...im frm India...im 13 yrs old and im a student...actually the reasons for my joining this forum is actually SAKSHI...and the story of BALH...nice to see it and my fav shows are CID,adaalat and BALH...
i am zeena from sri lanka..i am a student.. I watch maey epi like the concept..Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Name: AFNAAN 
Fav. Shws: CID& BALH
Reasons for watching BALH: just saw the first promos and got hooked. never used to watch this type hindi serials and never knw abt ram or saakshi till BALH