Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everybody, I'm here too
naam kuch khaas hi hain, par username kamaal ki hain
naam Ujjaini hain
age kuch khaas nahi
occupation filahaal naukri ki talaash jaari hain zorshoro se
fav show bohot saare hain, ginti bhool jaungi

reasons to watch kaafi mature love story hain jo Ektaji se ummeed nahi thi, dekhna chahte hain ke itne acchhe story ka woh kaise satyanash karengi
countryIndia 

shruthiR thumbnail

Name: Shruthi

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): PKYEK,TVD

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: The show seems to have a very new and interesting concept.I don't think a love story between a mid-age couple has ever been a plot we've seen being taken up on T.V so I am looking forward to seeing how the show progresses and it's a pleasant surprise that BT is trying something like this and joining the forum and sharing views and opinions about it in the forum only makes it all the more interesting to watch the show๐Ÿ˜Š
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Gunjan

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Kasturi <3
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: d concept is fresh n nice..
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Name: hieee alll ,myself Shreya Mathur,

I am new here in BALH forum

Profession/Occupation: graduation final                                                  year student 

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):Left right left                                  ,Bade acche lagte hain, CID
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:one reason only,RAM KAPOOR AND PARVATI BHABHI Ki nayee naveli jodi (badi cute hai jee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii...

Name:  Divya 

Profession/Occupation:  Student 

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):  Laagi Tujhse Lagan-1 ,Khotey Sikkey , Adaalat 
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:  To read the views abt Ekta ๐Ÿ˜† 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Name: Avivakirk

Profession/Occupation: Teacher

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Saathiya
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Story line is Hatke
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Name: Avivakirk

Profession/Occupation: Teacer

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Saathiya
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: Story line is Hatke

Hi Avi, great to see you here. Welcome
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi i am ashima...๐Ÿ˜ŠI love watching balh and ipkknd...โค๏ธand navya too..apart from tv i love music...โ˜บ๏ธ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

hi i am ashima...๐Ÿ˜ŠI love watching balh and ipkknd...โค๏ธand navya too..apart from tv i love music...โ˜บ๏ธ

Hi Ashima...welcome yaara๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Hello people!!

Name: Sonia

Profession/Occupation: Supply Chain Manager employed with a MNC.

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Keeps changing depending upon the track and my time primarily. I watch them as long as they are positive. The moment the negative elements creep in, I stop watching.

And your reasons for joining India-forums: I am a passive member and do visit most of the forums from time to time. I am addicted to India-forums and just love the creativity and the amazing writing flowing in here. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that most of the writers here are in their teens and tweens. With the kind of thought process and the amazing writing talent at such a young age, it just gives me some unexplained joy to read you guys. (Wish my daughters too end up having such writing skills). I do wish many a times to become more active member but with a full time demanding job, kids and a home, do not find enough time on hand. But perhaps some day will initiate this.  

And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I was in Mumbai  the week before this program was to go on air and everytime I hit the roads I saw these huge hoardings of BALH with Ram and Sakshi's pictures in there. There was something that really attracted me to these hoardings, to the promos in general and to the cast, I decided I have to find time and watch it regularly and join the BALH forum So here I am. Haven't watched much yet but am dependant on the updaters for their updates.