Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

everybody is migratingπŸ˜†...believe me there are still more to come...and you better introduce yourself Fivr..I missed your entry scene in LTLπŸ˜›

I guess we are now all looking out for a show which has decent actors and decent chemistry between the characters as LTL.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ritzyyy!! aajaπŸ˜ƒ

mein agayi Srushti. but super depressed at LTL continuing on. just want BALH to start soon so that I never have to think about LTL. πŸ˜† I didn't know u r a lawyer. 😲 that's interesting. I thought u were a student. πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Srushti: My "Fivr" story is probably world-famous on IF already! I don't even think I need to repeat it! Lol!! And the coolbie has to watch the show because they're just that much more awesome and can handle it! The viewbie are a weaker bunch in that department.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Ksh: I agree yaar.. After my show bit the dust, I really am looking for to Ekta's predictable tracks.. At least it's crap we can see coming and not be blind sided like we were with LTL. Khair.. Eagerly waiting for this show to start.. πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

mein agayi Srushti. but super depressed at LTL continuing on. just want BALH to start soon so that I never have to think about LTL. πŸ˜† I didn't know u r a lawyer. 😲 that's interesting. I thought u were a student. πŸ˜†

*sigh* Fivr styleπŸ˜† nobody takes me seriously...am a LawyerπŸ˜†...
and nobody is as depressesed as me for LTL continuing
and you are right this is the perrrfect panaceaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I guess we are now all looking out for a show which has decent actors and decent chemistry between the characters as LTL.

Ya...I know about the decent actors and chemistry...because getting a mindblowing one and then to see it being torn apart is just too heartbreaking which all LTLians know
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@LTL1ians: If you guys are not catching up on the Eternal thread then you must. Highly recommended by yours truly. 😳 And no there is not hawt stuff going on.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Srushti: My "Fivr" story is probably world-famous on IF already! I don't even think I need to repeat it! Lol!! And the coolbie has to watch the show because they're just that much more awesome and can handle it! The viewbie are a weaker bunch in that department.. πŸ€£

@Ksh: I agree yaar.. After my show bit the dust, I really am looking for to Ekta's predictable tracks.. At least it's crap we can see coming and not be blind sided like we were with LTL. Khair.. Eagerly waiting for this show to start.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hans lo!!! 😳...and me can't  say anything against this 'weaker bunch' na *looks at Fivr's danda*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and world famous on IFπŸ˜•...you reminded me of Manoj Joshi's character in Vivah movie🀣 🀣
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ shreya: I would have continued on with d-n eternal story and I will continue it after sometime but I miss them on the screen since d-n eternal story is just absolutely perfect and it hurts to not see Mahhi-Mishal in it. 

@ srushti: I know nobody is as depressed as u and I feel your pain everytime I read your updates. btw is Zuby on this forum as well coz I saw her name in written updates. this will be super exciting forum since u all are moving here. πŸ˜ƒ

Ram and Sakshi are looking fabulous in the promos. πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

@ shreya: I would have continued on with d-n eternal story and I will continue it after sometime but I miss them on the screen since d-n eternal story is just absolutely perfect and it hurts to not see Mahhi-Mishal in it. 

@ srushti: I know nobody is as depressed as u and I feel your pain everytime I read your updates. btw is Zuby on this forum as well coz I saw her name in written updates. this will be super exciting forum since u all are moving here. πŸ˜ƒ

Ram and Sakshi are looking fabulous in the promos. πŸ˜ƒ

YA I saw her too and Anu as in Nureat is here and I think Neets will be joining too and Pooji is so defo coming ...and Raj too...many many to come stillπŸ˜ƒ...It is going to be a true LTL 2 forum (a better one that is )πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@LTL1ians: If you guys are not catching up on the Eternal thread then you must. Highly recommended by yours truly. 😳 And no there is not hawt stuff going on.

Ksh..I too agree with Ritzy and for me it is a double penalty na...I cant read that or  I wont have the strength to update ..that is why I dont comment on the Vintage too