~SHilpa ANand FC~TooAdorableToHandle<3~ - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously...such deluded people man!!! Aaah Tina...maine tumhe kahin dekha hai...woh AT mein aaa haan acha to tu mere saath baadla karna chahti ho ya phir dimag khane aayi ho

Chaal haat if you post here again I will report every post!
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

oh oh yes @ruky...u see SA AT is gonna reach 100 na :P they wanna ruin our fun :| lets not care :D
omg...ya smhtng happnd to a at on dere 100th at
so dis cheap plan🥱🥱🥱
i xpctd much bettr response dou
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

Or is there some kind of jealousy appearing in your brain that maybe Shilpa Anand has a huge fan following and you cant take it that maybe she is better!
ekdum sahi jawaab...some people just cant take in the fact tat shona has so many fans😊
Aab dekh rahi hoon she's posting where I posted a little bit and yeah now she's bashing KW and picking on other members and two of them are my friends but yeah is she a girl?
neways...tinaji bhaag gayi
wll come wid her mom nd dad nd cousins now🤣
so peace till den...
tina beta ...saath mai get a dictionary too 4 help😎
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's me thinking uski angrezi itni kamzor kaisi hui aab samaj aa hi gaya🤣

Aab dekh rahi hoon she's posting where I posted a little bit and yeah now she's bashing KW and picking on other members and two of them are my friends but yeah is she a girl?
yu thnk is she evn litrate😆😆😆😲
hmm donno may a coward guy too who cant show his real face...dou i find girls more capable 😆
Originally posted by neha-rockss

yu thnk is she evn litrate😲
hmm donno may a coward guy too who cant show his real face...dou i find girls more capable 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gosh I completely take the full responsbilitiy of this I am sorry everyone for this I didnt think this member would come here ruining the FC BLOODY 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

anyone missed me
i missed yu poo🤗

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gosh I completely take the full responsbilitiy of this I am sorry everyone for this I didnt think this member would come here ruining the FC BLOODY 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
LOL chill but whoes dis member nd were did yu meet her/him watvr😆😆