India-Forums

Mayuresh and bhavna's performance (Page 2)

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Amazing act, mind blowing

Bhavana has improved so much, she deserves the MJ Band..

I wonder what happened to her sister Kushaboo, beautiful dancer.. wish she was there in DKS as well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

can't wait to seee this!! it looked so good in the promo

yaa bifflu it was awesome must watch it
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Amazing act, mind blowing

Bhavana has improved so much, she deserves the MJ Band..

I wonder what happened to her sister Kushaboo, beautiful dancer.. wish she was there in DKS as well..

well even i think the same only. but she was present in the audience on the GF day soo happy to see her. and Bhavna got MJ band she got tears in her eyes.
She will be seen in other show of dance for sure i hope that

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
MAYURESH MAYURESH MAYURESH !!!! what can i even say about this guy!!!!! 

I've seen some of his DID 1 performances on youtube, most of which I loved and now list among some of DID's iconic performances, but never really was a fan since I didn't watch DID when it was airing. Then in LM I was a regular (obviously since its my fav show) and i liked Mayuresh there too but again I didn't think much of him. I guess I was totally blinded by my love and support for Jeetumoni and my admiration and biasness towards Dharmesh Sir. Its not until DKS that I've realized what Mayuresh is about. 

Damn, he is such a smooth graceful dancer. An effortless dancer. He makes everything look so effortless that even we  think that we can do it. That is a mark of a true performer. All his performances in DKS fall under the Top 8 performances of DKS i think. He always takes his own performances to the next level.

After today's performance, Remo Sir said that this was the best aerial act in DID 1, DID2, DID LM and DID Doubles combined. What he said is absolutely true, but the second best, the third best, fourth best aerial acts are also all Mayuresh's acts because he keeps challenging himself by how he can make his previous performance better. 

In today's performance the transitions were sooo smooth. They were doing such complicated and straining moves but we could not see any of that on their faces. Seriously, Bhavna and Mayuresh have such a great chemistry. This chemistry was definitely one of the best discoveries of DKS. During their performance, everytime they did something on the rope (??) I went WOW, only for them to do something even more unbelievable. What a beautiful performance. I can just go on and on. 

They totally deserve all the praises. Yes they got a perfect 50 score and the cracker, full to fatak, sandababara, stupendofantastical (and geeta added more to it), thats what i call a dancetastic performance; but the real praise from the judges was as soon as their performance ended they got a standing ovation from all the 5 masters and all 5 of them were in awe of the performance. They had disbelief written all over their faces. I hope Terrence sir was able to watch it. he would be so proud of Mayuresh.

Totally deserving of the Performance of the Day that they got in the Grand Finale. 

Edited by tawashe - 22 May 2011 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index