Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET FF... HIDDEN FEELING... THREAD 1 (Page 42)

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
loved the update...
its amazing maaneet's relation is blossoming

zoha25

savie_ Goldie
savie_
savie_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hm...
nyc concept..
really luved it alot ...

zoha25

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
nice part...

maan n geet r getting close day by day...

wonder when will they realize their hidden feelings...

mohinder will go to anjali's house...thats gr8...all thnx to geet...

continue soon...

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

HEY FRIENDS..

I'M UPDATING SOON... Big smile

vrsharma

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Part 7

She looks at him keeping her hand on his cheek. They really love each other's papa. He looks at her for some time and then look down... she was scared, what if he says no. he looks up and smile putting his hand on her head. Hmm. So my baby is really growing up Han. Kissing her head he moved back. Say your bhai, I will think about it. And then I will go to anjali house. She become excited and hugs him tight kissing his cheek.I love you papa. You're the best. I will go and say bhai... she went to door but again turn to him. Good night papa. He smile and say. Good night sweaty. She ran to ajay room to tell him the news. He smiles shaking his head. My little angel.

Next day, all were getting ready to go to anjali house. Geet was in ajay room, selecting a dress for him. Brij also entre. What taking you both so long and geet you still are not ready. She drops a shirt in bed in frustration and again turns to cupboard. What should I do bhaiya; bhai doesn't have any decent dress. Ajay look at brij giving him a helpless look. Geet baby, I do have good dress, it's just that I don't have much branded dress like you. She twists her lips and again turns. Finally getting a shirt she wanted. Hmm, its better. Here Take this. Giving the shirt to him. I want you to look awesome there, so that uncle would be impressing from you. Both smile at her sweet gesture, they both come and hug her tight. Kissing her cheeks. Our sweet little sis. I love you, said ajay. And you are the world to us. Said brij patting her cheek. She widely smiles kissing both of their cheek. Ok fine, enough of your buttering. I'm going, uuffhh I need to get ready; you guys didn't buy a new dress for me. She pouts looking down while brij and ajay couldn't help but smile at her demand.

They sit to anjali house, geet sat next to ajay, brij, mohinder and anjali dad in another sofa. Anjali came, with the tray of tea and sonali with her. She was slightly shaking in fear, geet giggle, eyeing to ajay but he was lost in her. Hitting his shoulder lightly, he came out and looks down flushed. She smiles pulling his cheek. Oye oye, I never knew my bhai blush also. She whispered while he smiles looking down.

Mohinder talked to anjali dad. He was too happy to bring anjali in his house, anjali dad accepted. They were already friend, and know eacothers too well, he was happy to find such a responsible son in law. Finally the time when both were told to talk for some minutes came; geet took anjali, come di, come bhai. Trio walked to anjali room, reaching the room ajay and anjali took the sigh relief, oh god, it was so scary, geet giggle. Jab pyar kiya hai to ab jhailo. Ajay rolled his eyes.Now will you excuse, anjali look down blushing by his blunt words. Geet came and hold his arm, kyun bhai; you guys already know each other's. I don't think both of you need anything else to talk. Anjali smile at her. Geet went to her and hug her, I'm so happy for you, I know you will be the best bhabhi ever, anjali and ajay smile at her. And I think now I should practice to call to bhabhi. With that she kisses her cheek. I'm so lucky to receive such a lovely sister in law. Anjali said patting her cheek. Acha ab theek hai, I will go. You guys enjoy. Winking at ajay she starts walking but stopped by ajay phone ring. Frustratingly she turns around and snatched his cell. Bhai, no office call today, gives this to me. I will handle it. He tries to take the cell...but. She moves back. No. talk to her, you are getting less time. With that she ran out attending the call.

Hello. A voice caught geet breath. She know who's the person is on the line. Hello ajay, are you there? Maan spoke again when not receiving any answer. Umm. Woh. Now it was Maan turn to be stunned, a small smile crept on his lips. Geet. He whispered looking down. She blushed making her way outside of the house. Jee. Actually bhai is with bhabhi, so I took his phone.  He knots his eyebrow.Bhabhi? She smiles, yes. We came to anjali bhabhi home, their engagement is fixed. She said playing with a strand of her hair. Oh, that's good. When is the engagement? She sits on the chair outside at the garden. It's after two days? He look up to his secretary standing at his door, gesturing her to wait, she turn and went. Hmm. So am I invited? He said with the smile. Of course, how can I forget inviting you? He smirked before asking another question. Why can't you? His husky voice made her feel week, holding her phone tightly scared of its slipping she says, woh, you... you are my friend Na. She sighed, finally getting some decent answer. Bus friend. His wisphered again made her shivered and nervous. Nahi, special friend. She whispered making him too blush.

Can I spend some time with my special friend? She knotted her eyebrow not knowing the meaning of his question. Mathlab? He smiled at her innocence. Hmm, I was quite free. So why not spend some time together. This makes her nervous more. She look here and there not knowing what to say. You are in anjali place right. So we will meet at some near shopping mall. Is there any? She looks outside the gate. Yea there is. I will come with sonali. He hit his head with his hand, this girl want to bring someone else when he is dying to spend time with her. Geet I'm talking about us, not others. She made a baby face looking down. But what if papa asks? He chuckled at her cute voice. Hmm, tell him you are going with some friend. Tell me the name of mall, I will be there soon. You go there. And please don't bring anyone or say anyone about it. Ok. She tells the mall name, but tries to protest, but Maan. Maan cut her, geet; I'm already in my car, so start going now. Bye. With that he cut the call. She looks at the phone. Ello, ab main papa ko kya bolu, aur sonali. Who to zaroor aane ko bolegi. She looks up.hai babaji, help me.

Precap: shopping.. and ahem ahem.

NEXT :  PART 8

43.gif

Hey friends, how was it?

Please do comment and press like.

So I can know how you are all finding it.

Thank you so much..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 June 2011 at 9:07am

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelidpurvashanky18geeta1803geettniki7611nikitaagarwal06sanulpiyasinghajolie9290860623vishruti.siriaarthiashdurga1000Acharya10krishna.asmi123lathaaumans22bhakbhartifanrsingh0103reenasvnazsij-Elfin-hansasmacyberprincessMaankigopiMadhumons_mbThugAngelpadamjotmaureen84anaum91surbhijn106alfiya7josh.poojasb1412khansangelmamatha.rosesanakhushboo22supernasahuCrystalSayacutemishtiavani_9Lola13imaasthayashviagarwalsiroililyHADmishti-eiya-m-g19kar1538star_777am_sweet_parimansijani21Anu_Ryadanulalitha..abina03muskaan...abd_20neha512-Deepzz-kareena32ytanujaIqbal Neha1-shamima-cyum321butterfly.tanuputhbubblycoolsheetalvasagangesegbNav2010-SmexySmile-ambeern286pearlpreetymaaneetmayaparipayal.gupta177jeyanthi123_Jyothi_TinkerBellasimi91MunaMeet22anushaarjaritzy09tanvi04ramaheshrupzloveuhoneygrape-Veritaserum-Dilsaykrati5wajiha-1Ash1991mrk-1shruti_luvs_mskblueopalambbihasmallvillenishi_I-fianpunjabi.princesanjucoolvrsharmaaamirkhanfanajennmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb-afsha-mitzi11Mrs.ZSKmandymoresweet scorpiojanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioswetha10--Ratna--rsroopali..hinal..shah10maanluvsgeetseemamaryShalvechsweety22preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkrs12345Tyro-Nia04-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngeljasraj123impoojavermaShruthelove2_somamaaneetsangel_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagfelicitysmoak.pickachuJanakivallavDownhill

lalitha.. Goldie
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
nice part...precape is interesting...waiting 4 maan geet moment...cont soon...

zoha25

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
sorry caught up with both the updates thats awesome

zoha25

Go to top