Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MAANEET FF... HIDDEN FEELING... THREAD 1 (Page 12)

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

zoha25

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
great part
continue soon

zoha25

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Maan's life si so bore n Geet is such a sweetheart
Jus loved her relation wit her bro
She is awesum

zoha25

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
fst part is awesome...
Hope they meet in party...
Waiting...
Update soon..
Thnx for pm

zoha25

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
nice part.

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

PART 2

How long are you both together?... she asked with raising eyebrow…for one yearhe said in low voice looking down… looking up he ask curiously… but how come you came to know about it?...  now this make her nervous… looking here and there and smile nervously and say… woh a bhai I read all your romantic msgs…. his eyes again popped out…. What??? She read his msgs… they were soo soo and so much personal….. Oh god… this girl is really a bomb…. You read my msgs… geet… you are dead today… with that he ran behind her and she ran to her pap for usual escape from him….

She got ready for the party wearing a BRANDED suit which ajay brought for her… she went there with ajay…

as they enter the party ajay eye caught anjali and he went to her… while geet went to sonali… she start chattering with her… sonali is her childhood friend… their family are also very good friend…. Anjali is sonali elder sister…

While talking to sonali her eyes fell on ajay who was engrossed in anjali… she smile mischievously and start walking toward them… but suddenly was bumped to someone and top of it, the water fell on her dress... becoming bright red in anger she look up to the person… pointing her finger to him she shout… abhey oye…  dekkh ke nahi chala jaata kya… aankhen hai yea button… saari dress karaab kardi her shout was noticed by ajay and without any word he ran to her, knowing she would now blast at that person… nearing her she saw the person … arey maan… aap…  now maan was dumstruck looking at geet and ajay… he gulped down looking at her firing eyes and look at ajay for some help… why are you looking there?... I'm here… do you even have any manners…. Itni bari bari aankhen hai phir bhi dekh ke nahi chalte he clear his throat not knowing what to do… he tried saying sorry many time but she was nowhere to stop… ajay hold geet shoulder… geet calm down… go to washroom and dry your dress… it's just water…. Gohe pushed her to the washroom wiping the sweat on his forehead… oh god…

When she came out she again bumped to him… breathing in she look at him angrily… do you bumped to every second person near you? He clears his throat setting his tie and looking down… aaahhh… sorry… I didn't mean to…  she put her hand on her hips looking at him for sometime while he only look down nervously… look… I'm truly sorry...and your dress is also fine now… lets go back… please come… she look at him for some time but looking him going to party… they were walking when Maan dad came to him… where were you Maan?

Dad actually, I was walking when I bumped to her… dad turn to geet and smile… hello….  She shake her hand to him smilingly… wait…. Are you geet handa?...  geet smile got more wider, fixing her invisible collar, proud that now whole world know her… yes.. Yes uncle I am…

You are mohinders daughter right… ooopppss her smile instantly faded and start muttering…. Yea papa bhai Na… he has to be known everywhere, jab bhi dekho har jaga guss jaate hai…. Maan smiled seeing her making cute face while cursing her own father… hmm… I'm mohinder handa's daughter…

Actually I and your papa are business partners… he always talks about you… I have seen your picture in his cabin that's why I recognized you… well geet… this is my son Maan… he also help me in business…geet forced a smile on her face… and shook hand with Maan…  ajay also came and joined them… hello uncle...

Hello ajay… geet beta, kabhi humaare ghar b AA jaya karo… ajay smirked knowing what will be coming next… why uncle? can't you come to our house?... Maan chuckled at her while dad saw her with big eyes… I mean…. it's ok I will come… but you should also come na…  dad smiled patting her cheek… sure… why not… they all talked for some time when dad excused himself and went to meet others, leaving Maan geet and ajay….

Geet and ajay again start cribbing about his love story… Maan was only silent listener to them… he only smiled looking at geet… how childish she is, yet so cute and beautiful… never seen such a beauty…. She was the only person who made him smile nonstop and was loving her company… he was not having anything to talk but he wanted to be with her… just listen to her chatter… she is so bossy, and he was loving it… his thought were disturbed by her yellingbhai stop shouting at me ok… you just wait here… I will go and tell uncle everything about you and anjali di….  With that she went from here making her way to anjali dad… anjali came to ajay… kya hua ajay?  

Oh god anjali… geet went to your dad… I don't know how to stop her. you know very well if I stop her now she will definitely shout…  anjali made a worried face looking at geet who was walking slowly to her destination… can I help you.. Both turn to the voice and find Maan looking at them… you?  How will you help us? Maan smiled and said… wait here…

Geet reached to her uncle but suddenly Maan came in between…. She raised her eyebrow looking at him… while he smiles coming close to her…..

Precap: how will he convince her?...

Socho… socho….

NEXT :  PART 3

Animated Birthday Wishes With Three Candles

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE Embarrassed

Hope you like the update…

Plz like and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 30 May 2011 at 3:56am

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisahelishanky18geeta1803niki7611nikitaagarwal06sanulaarthiashkrishna.durga1000asmi123wifey90bhakbhartifanpriza-Elfin-mons_mbnazsijvij10ThugAngel-BeingAppy-cue1maureen84anaum91alfiya7priyanka86chingamingsb1412rosesanakhansangelmishtykhuranaWhitepigeoncutemishti29priyamaaneetfanaticavani_9CrystalSayasuba2011-eiya-Lola13siroililyBluntlySpeakingimaasthas-o-m-m-i-eam_sweet_pariNav2010kar1538star_777abd_20tanya_viyadanuriddhima1-Deepzz-puthkareena32ridhz21amzu32-shamima-cyum321butterfly.tanu-SmexySmile-ambeernMsMovielover286pearlpreetymaaneetmayaparipayal.gupta177jeyanthi123love4allNiharika.Nairramahesh-Veritaserum-Dilsayammu5ritzy09simi91MunaMeet22blueopalambbihawajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisoSpeechlesshoneygraperupzloveunishi_I-fianajenncute-alysonu4eversmallvillepunjabi.princes-afsha-kooliiojanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10mandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11zaara2212seemamarychsweety22preethiamaaniqra--Ratna--KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebrsroopaliCraziest_MG-Nia04-Tyrojasraj123---nishu---Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6RageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelimpoojavermaabinash079_BlackPearl_pickachufelicitysmoak.JanakivallavDownhill

lalitha.. Goldie
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

nice update...liked geets authority towards anyone...geet & maans dad conversation is very nice...precape is very interesting...waiting 4 next update...cont soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123zoha25

Go to top