MAANEET FF... HIDDEN FEELING... THREAD 1 - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 14

All were tired with journey so went to their room to take a nap. Maan saw all were nowhere so he escaped to geet room. Geet stood up with a smile. You didn't sleep. He shook his head making her sot and sat beside her.You know, this is my favorite place. We use to come here in childhood. I will take you too many places where I used to go. He smiles, grabbing the pillow keeping it in his lap and resting his back on bed rest. But only I and you will go. She nodes her head. He receives an email in his phone. Replying it he keeps his head on her shoulder. Both sat for longer and talked. Late night he went to his room and both slept.

Maan woke up little late, coming out he saw everyone in dining table. He sat beside geet. She looks at him and whispered. Good morning. He smiles pouting juice in his glass. Uncle this place is so lovely. Said dev. yes. And there are many more lovely places out there. Said brij. Maan move close to geet whispering.You have to take me out remember. Geet smile nodding her head.

Finishing the breakfast Maan went out pacing in the garden waiting for geet to come. Geet got ready and was about to go out when Maan mom called her. Geet. She turns around. Where are you going?

Ahh. Aunty I'm going out with Maan.

Oh that's good. Then why don't you take sonali with you. Geet somewhere didn't like it. She promised Maan to go with him alone. And she herself didn't want anyone to come between them. She tried to make excise but was too late, sonali already stood beside her excitedly ready to go.

Mom smiled, she wanted sonali to spend more time with Maan. They will get to know more of each others.

Geet walk slowly out, dev watch them and ran behind them. She was sure Maan would be angry to see sonali. Walking out she saw him standing. He smiled seeing her but soon his smile faded seeing sonali and dev. what the hell. He made it clear to her not to bring anyone then why she brought her gang. Giving her an angry glare he walked ahead.

Geet look down sadly walking slowly behind him with sonali. He was angry with her. But what can she do. Dev noticed both of them and the cold look of Maan. Going to sonali he said. Sonali. Come I will show you the place. I know it. I went yesterday. Sonali turn to geet not sure to go or not.

Oh how could she say no. that's what she wanted? Smiling widely she say. Yea sonali. Go, go with dev. sonali nodded and went behind dev. walking away he turn around and wink at geet. Making a face she went to Maan grabbing his arm turning him around. Maan. She gave a big smile to him but he rolled his eyes and start walking. She ran to him.Arey. Now they went Na. now it's only me and you. He didn't answer her and continued walking. Why are you angry with me? I didn't tell them to come. Aunty told me to take sonali. He stopped looking at her. Why will mom tell like this? She knows he doesn't like anyone other than geet. Maan please. She holds his arm making a pleading face. He had to smile looking at her cute face. She hugs him looking at his smiling face.

He was first surprised by her hug but smiled, her feelings are growing. Hugging her he tightly holds her waist. So where will you take me. She smiles moving away. Come with me. Holding his hand she walks to their destination.

They came to beach. She ran inside of water dragging him with her. It's my favorite place. She twirls in the water. But stopped seeing Maan lost in her. Taking the chance she splashed water on his face. He jerked closing his eyes. Geeettt. She laughs a loud but soon finds him running toward her. She ran forward to escape. You will not be able to escape. She ran outside of water in the sand. Turning around shout a loud while laughing. Catch me if you can. She run fastly while was laughing hard. After sometime she stopped catching her breath gesturing him to wait. He stood with his hands on his waist breathing hard. He saw her looking down. Running to her he hold her hips taking her up twirling her round in the air. She laughs opening her arm in the air. Slowly bringing her down her move her arm around his neck.

Maan eyes were on her seductive face, looking extremely hot with the water droplet on her face. His eyes move to her lips. He was dying to taste them. Taste the juicy lips of her. But he doesn't want to take step too fast. He has to control himself. But to hold on his desire he move close and drinking the water from her cheek. She shivered feeling his tongue on her skin. The tickling sensation was too hard for her to control that she hold his shoulder tight closing her eyes. He move back looking her lips, water drops from her lips to her chin. He took the drop in his mouth licking her chin. This was too much for her too control. Her knees felt so week. Holding her tight she hugs him hiding her face on his chest. He holds her kissing her head. She moves back looking at his eyes. Lost in his gaze, lost in the feeling. What is so strong in his gaze that she feels so week? Why she feels so week coming so close to him. The feeling scared her. the weakness' made her scare, was its right which is happening, but whets happening, what's the feeling, why she is have so strong and unknown feeling, so restless feelings.

Maan caught her scared look. Kissing her eyes he keeps her in his embrace. She holds his waist lightly lost in her thoughts. Let's go. He starts walking keeping her close to him. She too didn't move away and walk being in his arm. She needs support, she is feeling so week.

After a long walk she felt little light. She smiles looking up to him. He was relieved seeing her finally smiled and kissed her forehead. They look forward walking forward still in each other's arm. Do you know a place to have lunch? She smiles. Yea. It's the best place. But we have to walk little longer.

It's ok. We are wet, good that we will be dry reaching there. Both walked for about half an hour and finally reached to a restaurant. Geet was feeling cold; she shivered holding her arms rubbing them. They sat and Maan orders food for them. She was shivering badly. He smiles wrapping his arm around her. Feeling cold? She nods keeping her head on his shoulder. The food arrived little later. They ate silently enjoying each other's closeness.

They send whole their day out. And it was almost night when both made their way to farmhouse.

Precap: geet taking Maan to her secret place.

pre   PART 13  &  NEXT  PART 15

hope you like it..

please do like and comment..

love you all..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
wowww
which palce is that
dear
waitng eager to see

woow... wat loly update.. 2 gud.. 

de nd sonnali sounds really nice.. dev is so sweet he gave pricy 2 our sweethart maneet

i think better Maan should make understand his mother & Geet family members about his feelings for geet

Otherwise they may face problems in future
nice part...precape is interesting...geet taking maan 2 her secret place...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...
They r sooo cute...tnx 4 pm!
Lovely updt dear...hate maan's mom for what she is trying to do...

Thnks for the pm.
hey  superbbb  update  dear...
geet  started  to  feel  for  maan😉...nice...
precap  is  interesting...looking   fwd...

awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
nyc one..ahh sonali n mom is kabab me haddi 4 maaneet...thnx to dev...precap sound interesting...thnx 4 d pm