Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
ammu5 thumbnail
loved the update. geet is so sweet she stands as a pillar of strength beside maan
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awww maan teasing her, cant believe it

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING...

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13

Geet. Geet suno to. She turns away from him crossing her arms. I was just joking. She didn't reply. But he knows what will make her speak.Hmm. if you are angry, then I will go to sonali. Her eyes popped out remembering him dancing with sonali. Turning around she hold his arm.I'm not angry. Of course I know you are joking. She gives a forceful smile. He smile, she look so cute, and he felt like pulling her cheek and kissing hard. But they are in people. She didn't left him after that. Late night he went to his mansion saying her bye.

It was bidaai, all were present, anjali and ajay sat beside each other's finishing all the rituals. But geet was nowhere to be seen. Maan looked for her everywhere, she was not with anyone. He went to brij. Brij. Where is geet? Brij chuckled. She must be outside. Actually she always get little sad seeing the crying of bidaai. So goes away. Maan nods and goes out.

He saw her looking up at sky. Smiling he went and hold her shoulder from behind. She jerks and turns around. Looking at him she smiles. Why are you here?

Nothing. Was just feeling low.

Why?

Just like that. Was thinking, how you can leave your family for one person. Maan smiles holding her shoulder. I will never leave my family. Because I know, no one can love me more than my family.

And what if someone do. She looks in his eyes. There was seriousness; she didn't know what to say.I don't know. I really don't know. He hugs her keeping her head on his chest knowing she is feeling bad. The sound of baraat disturbs both of them. Looking their geet look all were dancing outside the hall, enjoying their heart out. Maan come from behind and hug her keeping his face in-between her neck.

Look there geet. All are so happy. Anjali is also, she is just upset to leave her family. But she will get a great family after them. A husband who loves her more than everyone.  She listened to his every word in great concentration. Holding his hand she inhaled a long breath. Hmm. she looks down at their  fingers.Will you come with me out for some days? She turn her face a little he smile, but she instantly look down feeling his breath.Dad has arranged honeymoon ticket for ajay and anjali. I thought why not we should also go. She smiled shyly. But why should we go. Papa will not allow. He chuckled kissing her cheek. Mathlab. If papa will agree then we can go. He saw her turning bright red. Tightening his grip he laughs softly. Oh geet. You are adorable.

Mathlab? Turning her around he hold her waist moving it up to her shoulder from back bringing her close. Bringing her arms around his neck.Mathalb. I was joking. Your papa has fixed a vacation for all of us. We will all go there. She pout her lips making a face. He smiles kissing her cheek.

He looks at her eyes, which are the only things in which he can clearly see her feelings. Can I ask you something?

Yes.

What do you feel about us? She looks at him curiously. Like, what you feel being with me. She instantly keeps her head in-between his neck locking her arm.I don't know. It feels so different. I have not felt like this before... she was not able to express her feelings in words. How can she say him she feels so good with him. She feels amazing. Like the world is around her. Her heart beat grow fast feeling him close to her. But why? What is this feeling?

She remains in his arm.I feel so confuse. So scared of these feelings Maan. I can't understand it. He holds her tight rubbing her back. It must be really hard for her to understand everything. Her innocent mind can't take this big change. He knows how she will feel having so many emotions in her heart. Kissing her head he softly whispered. Everything going to be ok.

Two weeks passed after anjali wedding. She very well was mixed up with all. She also didn't left any chance to pamper geet. She was so happy with anjali; she was like a mother for her. After a week they all left for a vacation at mohinders farmhouse with Maan family and anjali family.

One car was filled with seniors; other was with anjali and ajay. The third car was Maan, beside him dev and at back anjali and geet. Whole drive he steals glances of geet. While geet was busy chattering with sonali and dev.

Dev saw Maan and giggle; he shot a glare to him. You know bhai, will someone believe that Maan Singh khurana is having some feeling for a girl.  He whispered softly not wanting other both to hear. He gave him a glare which shut him. He was damn bored, plus excited, a hope was grown in his heart that this trip will bring some new shine in relation. Hope geet would feel them. She knows them.

They reached the farmhouse. Servant was present who took their luggage. Everyone was having their respective rooms. Geets room was settled beside Maan and dev. sonali room beside dev.

All were tired with journey so went to their room to take a nap. Maan saw all were nowhere so he escaped to geet room. Geet stood up with a smile.You didn't sleep. He shook his head making her sot and sat beside her. You know, this is my favorite place. We use to come here in childhood. I will take you too many places where I used to go. He smiles, grabbing the pillow keeping it in his lap and resting his back on bed rest. But only I and you will go. She nodes her head. He receives an email in his phone. Replying it he keeps his head on her shoulder. Both sat for longer and talked. Late night he went to his room and both slept.

Precap: uuffh mom trying to make sonali close to Maan.

PRE  PART 12  &  NEXT  44247968

made a pic.. dont know hows it..

please do like and comment...

love you alll a lottt...

muaaahhzzz 

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow loved the update...
loving maaneet moments...
he knows wat she feels hope geet doesnt delay in expressing her feelings...
pl yaar patch up sonali with dev...
make sure mom's plan fail...
pl cont soon
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Maaneet updates.
She is too naive to understand her own feelings.
At least Maan is aware of Geet feelings.
She needs time to understand...
I think Sonali Dev sounds good.
Geet is only for Maan.

mishtykhurana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovly update... nw waiting wat maans mom is up to... is sonali gng 2 fall inlove wid  dev????