thanks for pm dear,,
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
luvly update...
Thnx fr pm...
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wow  part 6 geet is such a sweetheart! juz love her!!!

AWESOME UPDATE!!!  superb!!!

thx for pmin me the update!! do continue pm me the updates!!
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the maaneet moments. the story is going great .
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING SOON..

WHOSE THERE WAITING FOR ME?

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 8

Can I spend some time with my special friend? She knotted her eyebrow not knowing the meaning of his question. Mathlab? He smiled at her innocence. Hmm, I was quite free. So why not spend some time together. This makes her nervous more. She look here and there not knowing what to say. You are in anjali place right. So we will meet at some near shopping mall. Is there any? She looks outside the gate.Yea there is. I will come with sonali. He hit his head with his hand, this girl want to bring someone else when he is dying to spend time with her. Geet I'm talking about us, not others. She made a baby face looking down.But what if papa asks? He chuckled at her cute voice. Hmm, tell him you are going with some friend. Tell me the name of mall, I will be there soon. You go there. And please don't bring anyone or say anyone about it. Ok. She tells the mall name, but tries to protest,but Maan. Maan cut her,geet; I'm already in my car, so start going now. Bye. With that he cut the call. She looks at the phone. Ello, ab main papa ko kya bolu, aur sonali. Who to zaroor aane ko bolegi. She looks up. babaji, help me.

She went to the mall, he was not there. So she thought of seeing something while he comes. Going to the shirt section her eyes caught DKNY section, she look at many shirts. Suddenly she felt a tab on her left shoulder, turning she didn't find anything, frowning she again turn to the shirt but now the tab was on her right shoulder. She turns and finds Maan standing near her and smiling. She smiles, hmm. So finally came without someone.

Haan. You said na, to come alone. She smiles looking at him. Come, holding her hand he drag her to another section. Looking there she saw Indian cloths. Turning to him she says. Why you brought me here. He smiles.I need some dresses, for this lady. He said to the man, indicating to geet. Geet look at him surprised. He looks at her and smiled. The shopkeeper came and brought many dresses for them.  Ok now. Select any dress you want.

What? But why?

Arey, you said ajay engagement is after two days. So let's select a dress.

But I don't wear any dresses like these.

He smiles. I know you will wear in the engagement. Now select the dress you like. She make a weird face looking at the dress and then look to him,I have never selected these kind of dress. I don't know what to select. Maan smile.Fine, I will select for you. Seeing many dresses he select one, try this. She look at him curiously, what? Go and try. I'm sure it will look good on you. Pulling her to the changing room he gave the dress to her and waited outside. After sometime she called out. Maan.

Yes. She open the door a little, please come. He entre and find her in the suit. Looking beautiful, she looks down seeing him lost in her. Maan, he came out of his world. Hah?  She gave her back to him. I can't tie this dori. He look at her from the mirror and she look at him making a face.

Slowly moving his hand to her back he removes her hair to one side, and touch the soft skin. She shivered by his touch, he hold the dori and start to tie them looking at her eyes. Lost in them. Tightening the dori, he moves his finger to her skin, feeling them on his skin. She gasped and looks down turning bright pink. He moves more close to her moving his finger to her shoulder.

she closed her eyes with the proximity. Coming close to her ear he huskily whispered. Told you, you will look beautiful. Saying this he slowly slid his hands from her shoulder to her arms. She holds her kurta tight closing her eyes, breathing heavily. His hands made their way to her waist and lightly bring her to his chest, breathing on her neck. he look down to her hands, which were holding her kurti tight, smiling he hold her both hands, removing them from her kurti and bring them to her stomach, while holding her tight. He looks up to the mirror, seeing her bright pink face. He comes close to her ear. Perfect. He said while looking at her in the mirror.

She smile knowing the meaning, won't you look up and see what the perfect thing is. She slowly looks up at the mirror, to look both of their close body. Biting her lips she looks down again not able to hold his gaze. He smile coming close to her neck, she hold her breath feeling his breath. He whispered, get change. With that he kisses her cheek lightly making her stun. And went outside. Her eyes popped out with what just happened now, he just kissed her. Holding her cheek she smile and fastly change her dress.

When she came out, he already has bought a dress for her. Giving the dress to her. I bought it. She smiles at him, still blushing. His phone rang, calling him to office for important work. Both made their way out. Geet called brij and told him that she was going home directly, they shouldn't worry for her. Maan hold her hands during the whole ride, feeling her soft skin with his thumb. Reaching her mansion he gently kisses her hand and let her go. She smile and went out.

This was the happiest day for Maan; he came to know that geet have the same effect for him. She also might like him. He was happy that their relation is progressing slowly. But geet did not understand the strange feeling. She doesn't know why but everything feels so right, the closeness, the warmth everything feels so good. She spends the whole night in restlessness, not knowing what the feeling is.

Precap: the engagement.

NEXT :  PART 9

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.

LOVE TO READ THEM.

MUAHZ

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!awesome update...love it...⭐️⭐️
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb...loved it...plz update everyday if possible fr u...
keep it on... 
heermeher thumbnail
if this is friendship i wanna have one oh god please
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Liked the update
It was sho romantic haaye
Hop Geet gets her feelings also soon