Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update dear.. šŸ‘ great work.. 

One small request.. do please post the link of ur FF in the GHSP media centre...as well.. šŸ˜³
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
geet is a pataka...
she just went to maan's place and made herself comfortable not minding abt wat they might think...
maan is completely lost to her...
so geet also feeling something diff for maan...
eager to know how he makes his place inher heart...
pl cont soon
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUCH A SWEET UPDATE !!! LOVE IT .. :)
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
love it
loved maan's mum's reactions
loved maaneet
sooo cute
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that's  sooo  interesting...
maaneet  r  started  to  feel  for  each  otheršŸ˜³...cool...
looking  fwd...

bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wonderful part  yaar.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

update

waiting for next
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part!!!
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING SOONN..

WHOSE WAITING FOR ME??

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6 

he smiled at her nervous faceā€¦ holding her hand he look at her eyesā€¦ she was shocked by his touchā€¦ so soft and sweet touch that she wanted to melt in itā€¦ both lost in each other's eyesā€¦ lost in their worldā€¦ not wanting to moveā€¦ wanting to spend time with each other's some more timeā€¦ finally geet break the eye lock and look down at their handsā€¦ he was caressing her hand with his thumb slowlyā€¦ there was a very little smile in her face which could barely be noticedā€¦ but Maan noticed itā€¦ looking up to him she finally saysā€¦ byeā€¦ he was not wanting to let her go.. but they have toā€¦ after a long time he let go of herā€¦ byeā€¦ see you soonā€¦  smiling she went out and made her way inside.. but stopped at the door and turn for the last timeā€¦ and a sweet smile crept her lips seeing him still thereā€¦ waving him bye he too wave herā€¦ and finally drove backā€¦ she went to her room and lie down thinking about the strange feeling which was building in herā€¦

TWO MONTHS PASTā€¦

Geet and Maan friendship become more stronger, Maan feeling toward geet was making him restless, he somewhere knew he was falling for her but was not accepting it, he have many important things in life, his work, dad dream, and he can't tell his mom that he is falling for someone, what if they don't like his feelings, what if they thought something else for her, he liked spending time with geet, but kept his feeling inside himself, praying everything goes wellā€¦..

On the other hand geet loved to be with Maan, every Sunday she goes to their mansion and spend time with all, she was mixed with all of them well, whenever she goes their mom use to make her favorite food or sweet, she became darling of all.

Ajay and anjali were getting more close to each others, geet helped them a lot, but always use to tell him to speak to their papa about it, so everything will be solved, but he was so scared about mohinder decision.

It was fine morning when geet woke up scratching her arm and went to washroom, coming out she get ready and went out but was shocked by the site. AAP.  Her yelling got everyone attention. Maan and his dad were sitting in the living room with dad ajay and brij. She ran and hugged Rajiv. Oh uncle, what a surprise. Every one smiled at her. Hmm, actually we came for an important discussion. How are you? She smile, I'm fine uncle, aur yea kya aunty KO nahi laaye? She sits beside him saying quickly hi to Maan and smiled. They came for business matter baby. Said brij. Haan haan, you and you business. She said scacrticalyy and turn to Maan.  Maan, come I will show you my room. He look at his dad and her not knowing what to say, geet beta, we need to discus. Said her papa.Arey papa. I won't take long. Come Maan come. She drags him while all laugh at her stubbornness.

Entering her room Maan look at her room which was filled with pink colors, pink teddies, simply cute room he smiled shaking his head. She made her sit on the bed.I will show you something; she excitedly went and brings an album. It's my personal album, it have all the memory of mine. She showed him every pic, while he smiles looking at her making cute faces at every picture. It's when I was 4 years old, she laughs softly, and I was so chubby chubby that time Na. turning the pages. Its ajay bhai and me, without birthday presents. We always use to fight. She continues to laugh and tell him about each and every pic and he only admire her, lost in her, how much she talk he thought and smiled.

Finishing the album she shoed other things to him while he silently smiles and admires her. After long time she sat beside him. You know, I almost have everything I want, papa brij bhaiya and ajay bhai always fulfill my every wish. She looks down sadly. But there is only one thing I don't have. He look at her frowning, it was the first time he have seen her sad, he didn't like it. I never saw mama, when I came to this world, she left me. Everyone one have seen her, but I have never. Papa bhaiya and bhai knows how was she, how she looked like. But don't know anything. Her eyes got moist, he felt bad for her, not liking her to be sad, not liking this side of her. Lifting her chin her slowly wipe her tears with his thumb, she must be watching you, and she will not like to see you like this. She instantly wipes the last tear and smiled.

You know papa also says this. But I really miss her, her voice become low and she again look down. His heart ache to see her tears and without thinking twice hug her brushing her hair. She stiffened in his arm and holds him. After a few moments she moved back and finally gave him her cute smile which made him smile and relax. Thanx. She said. You don't have to thanx me, we are friend and there will be no thanx and sorry between us. Ok. She said firmly. She giggled softly nodding her head. Suddenly she remembers something and gasped. Oh, she hit her head and stood up. Wait here. She went to her cupboard and took a box out. And sit beside him, I brought it for you.

Me? But why?

Can't I gift you without any reason, pouting her lips she look at him, he pull her cheek. Of course you can.

Looking down e open the box. It has a watch, for him. She smiled looking at him, taking it out she made him wear it. I like it so much, so I brought it for you. And you know what's the most lovely thing about it is?

What? She turn the watch, he saw under the watch and smiled seeing her name written there. How's it?

It's beautiful. I will always wear it. Her smile got widened. They spend more time there and talked; ajay too came there and talk with them.

After sometime they take a leave from there, Maan wanted to hug her one more time, but can't in front of all. Disheartedly he went saying her bye.

One night geet was in her papa room, massaging his head... papa, you know now im a big girl. He smiles with his close eyes nodding his head. So I can judge people Na. she looks down to see his reaction.hmm. Well, yes you can. He said with a slight smile. Papa, I really like anjali di. He open his eyes and turn to see her confusingly. She laughs and kisses his cheek. Papa, I like anjali di for ajay bhai. He frowned for some moment and then raised his eyebrow to her. Hmm. So, you like her. Or should I say ajay? She saw him become serious and immediately hug him, please papa. She is so nice, I really like her. And you already know everything about them. She looks at him keeping her hand on his cheek.They really love each other's papa. He looks at her for some time and then look down... she was scared, what if he says no. he looks up and smile putting his hand on her head. Hmm. So my baby is really growing up Han. Kissing her head he moved back. Say your bhai, I will think about it. And then I will go to anjali house. She become excited and hugs him tight kissing his cheek.I love you papa. You're the best. I will go and say bhai... her wen to door but again turn to him. Good night papa. He smile and say. Good night sweaty. She ran to ajay room to tell him the news. He smiles shaking his head. My little angel.

Precap: mohinder at anjali placeā€¦

NEXT :  PART 7

25.gif

hope you like it..

please press like and comment...

i really love reading them...

love you all.

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago