Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet and ChatterBox always comes in a package.
Eagerly waiting for Sunday meeting.
Hopefully u wont update it on sunday...  😕
plz update it soon...
Thx for the pM
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

great ...  excellent...

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

wow!...glad to see that even geet is falling for maan!

can't wait 4 their suday meeting!

continue soon!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
sooo cute
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur FF... Pls add me to ur PM list
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow that was amazing...
loved it...
their relation is growing so sweetly...
cant wait for their meeting
Edited by MsMovielover - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

updating soon...

who's waiting ?? 😉

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
hey its awesome... continue soon...
pls add me to ur PM list

jyothi

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5 

Fine I will come on Sunday… she turn to leave but stopped by his hold tightened again… turning to him again she look at him surprisingly… promise… a smile crept her face.. holding him tight equally she says… promise… finally leaving her hand he let her go… she went inside while he continued to watch her until she went inside… waving him bye she closed the door… he smiled and turn to office…

It was Sunday evening… geet was sitting with her family having tea… brij came all ready to leave… bhaiya where are you going? He turns around… I have a meeting… she smile coming to him… will you drop me somewhere?  

Where?

Wait… she ran to her room grab the card and came back… here… I want to go here… brij frowned by the address and look to geet who was giving him her usual cheeky smile… khurana mansion… you want to go there?... but why?...  hitting her head with her hand…uffhhoo bhaiya… you ask too many question… uncle told me to come to their place and Maan… he also told me to come… so I want to go…  brij rolled his eyes seeing her sister only needing a chance to go out… he took her to khurana mansion and made his way to his meeting…

She entre the mansion… no one was out… all may be in there room… when she enters she find a lady working in a kitchen… smiling she made her way to her… hello aunty… Maan mom almost drop the plate to see an unknown person in their house… seeing her look geet understood her confusion… you must be uncle' aunty Na… ohh I mean uncle wife Na… mom was looking at her only with wide eyes… who are you?  

You don't know me? I'm geet... geet handa… she turn around and sit on sofa and mom just went behind her watching her with amazement… aunty… I will drink juice…

Han?

Juice aunty… don't you give something to your guest when they come to your place… she only look at her shockingly… Maan dad came down and his eyes fell on geet and his wife shocking face… smiling at her face knowing geet must have said something to her… geet beta… she jumped seeing him and ran to hug him… hey uncle… look I came… but seems like aunty doesn't like my coming here… she come forward whispering in his ear… aap to gahe uncle… he smile shaking his head... Turning to his wife he says… she is geet… mohindar ki beti hai… mom smiled finally getting to know her… hugging geet she patted her cheek… I will bring juice for you… geet and dad sat in sofa when geet spoke up… Maan kaha hai? Mohinder look at her… Maan… he must be in his room… just than dev came out… geet eyes feel on him… hey… hello…  dev stood looking at her making a face… dad says…  dev she is geet… geet turn to him with the smile… and you are dev… right… dev confusingly asked… how do you know?... she giggled pulling his cheek… just now uncle told na… dev she is geet… see now that's how I know… he forward his hand to her… hi… shaking her hand she also says… hello…  I would love to chat with you but… right now I want to meet Maan… where is he? dev point out the room… there… nodding she ran up to his room…

Mom and dad look at her and smiled… she is really something… dad smiled nodding his head… such a lovely girl… you know I have seen first time Maan to talk with someone… this girl is magical… both look at her running form and smiled…

Entering Maan room she gasped looking at the huge room… but it was all so white… well discipline… he was sitting in his bed reading book… tiptoeing to him she slowly went to him and snatched the book from him… he turn to look up and his expression changed from surprised to shocked and to surprise… geet… hey… she smiled widely sitting in front of him…hey… I promised you… so see… I came… he smiled at her… he was so happy to see her... can the day be more good than this… why are you sitting here? why are you not outside with all… he look down…I like to be alone…

So boring… but no problems… ab main aa gahi hu na… sab theek kardungi… he smile at her cute face… acha… chalo… show me your house… it's so big and I want to see every corner of it… dragging him out he showed her full house… after that they all sat in living room Maan sat beside her all the time only admiring her… he was cursing his fate.. He badly wanted to spend time with her alone and here she is chatting with all…

Geet… what do you want to eat… mom asked her…

Hmm... Will you make gajar ka halwa for me…?

theek hai… I will make it and send it for you…

Why send it… she turns to dad…. Uncle… don't you think you should also come to our place… look I came na… now you should come… he laugh and promised her to come to their place soon… she got engrossed with dev soon… dev took her to his room where Maan too went… three of them chit chatted for long… Maan only admired her every move while hitting dev little punches listening to his mischievous…

It was  late when geet get call from home to come back… Maan told her he will drop her… sitting in the car she blabbered whole the drive while he only smile at her… when they finally reached her house her turn to her…so… that's it… she smile…hmm… he look at her… she was nor going nether looking at her… he smiled at her nervous face… holding her hand he look at her eyes… she was shocked by his touch… so soft and sweet touch that she wanted to melt in it… both lost in each other's eyes… lost in their world… not wanting to move… wanting to spend time with each other's some more time… finally geet break the eye lock and look down at their hands… he was caressing her hand with his thumb slowly… there was a very little smile in her face which could barely be noticed… but Maan noticed it… looking up to him she finally says…bye… he was not wanting to let her go.. but they have to… after a long time he let go of her… bye… see you soon…  smiling she went out and made her way inside.. but stopped at the door and turn for the last time… and a sweet smile crept her lips seeing him still there… waving him bye he too wave her… and finally drove back… she went to her room and lie down thinking about the strange feeling which was building in her…

Precap: A GIFT...😳

NEXT :  PART 6

Hope you like my update…

Press like and please comment…😭

I really enjoy reading all of them…😃

Thank you so much…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!