loved it
loved maaneet
maan is sooo sweet
geet is sooo Innocent
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Posted: 12 years ago
hey  i  loved  this  side  of  maan...am  really  surprised  to  read  maan  is  shy  char...
wanna  PM   from  u...plz  add me  in  u  r  PM  list...looking  fwd...

updating friends...😳

Part 4

she went close to him keeping the Tiffin on the table and cursing her papa all the while… grabbing her arm he stop her… bus beta… how much you talk… look people are there… she turn to look but her eyes popped out to find Maan and his dad… arey aap…. Wahl… what a surprise… uncle how are you…

I'm fine beta… how are you?

What will happen to me… she shrugged her shoulder and turn to Maan who was looking at her amazingly… finally his dream of meeting her again fulfilled… he was so happy to finally see her…

Hey… hmm… she thinks for sometime… haan… Maan… how are you?  He smiles saying… I'm fine… mohinder look at them confusedly… geet you know them... she turn to him… yes papa… I just met them in sonali's place… she turn to Maan… what are you doing here… don't you see two elders are talking… you shouldn't be here… come we will go to ajay bhai cabin… she grab his hand but he hold her hand looking at his dad… he smiled indicating him to go… he somewhere felt good that he was being friendly with at least someone

Both made their way to ajay cabin who was engrossed in his file… the moment he saw geet, rolling his eyes he mumbled… here the blast came… but he looked up shocked to see Maan with her… looking at geet he says… geet… why did you brought Maan here… he was in meeting with dad…

I know… but I want to talk to him… so I brought him here… smiling both sat in front chair… ajay stood up… I have a meeting you sit here… all the best Maan… Maan smiled at him and turn to geet… so… are you helping your brother…

Yes... I have sent him to dinner, I help in secret call and etc… but… you didn't tell anyone about that day Na… he smiled looking at her… no… I didn't…

He admired at her while she only talk continuously to him… his gazed didn't left a single expression of her face… she is so cute… every word bring many expression to her… his gaze shift to her cheek.. So soft… he was dying to kiss them… her eyes… so beautiful… so innocent… she is so plain… so pure… same from inside and outside… never caring for others…. Enjoying every second of her life… he smiled seeing her smiling face…he have met with many girls in his business meetings… but no one have such pure smile… her voice didn't reached his ear… the only thing he could hear was his rapid heartbeat, looking at her angelic beauty…

Seeing he lost she shook his arm… hello… where are you lost… I'm talking for so long and you are not even answering me… she made a cute fat angry face which made him go mad at her… smiling at her he says,.. Actually I have seen first time someone speaking nonstop...

Why? don't you have any other friend… he nod… no… I don't have any friend… she look at him curiously… how can you say that… if I'm with you… how can you be alone… he smiled at her sweet gesture… forwarding his hand he says… so… it means friends… she smiled and shook her hand… a current went through his body with her touch… her soft hands… holding her hand tight not wanting to let her go he look at her eyes lovingly… she felt weird by his touch not knowing the feeling she tried to left his hand but his hold was tight… looking at his eyes she saw something new… instead of looking away her eyes forced to look at him only… there was something very sweet… but soon she came to reality realizing what she was doing she jerk her hand away avoiding his gaze…

He smiled at her discomfort… and tried to change the topic… hmm as we are friend now… she smile and nodded… suddenly ajay enters… looking at Maan he smiled… so… you still are here… I thought you will soon get tired with our chatterbox… geet fumed with anger and give him an angry glare…

Bhai I want to eat ice-cream… I'm just craving for it… he look up to her surprised… geet I have work… how can I take you out…

Please… just for one hour…

Baby… I have work… but promise I will take you at night… looking down she pout cursing him… both ajay and Maan couldn't help but smile at her cute face… can I take you… Maan spoke up… she look up to him happily… but Maan how can you… geet cut him off… please bhai… you are busy… if he is taking then what's wrong… I really want ice-cream… please please… she made a cute face which melt him… fine… go… but you should be home in one hour… excitingly she stood up and hug him hard… thank you soo much.. I will be home and call you… dragging Maan out she said… come come… ajay smiled and turn to his work…

Both sat in car where geet again start chattering and he only listened to her and smile at her… when they reached the place... she ordered for herself a icecream and ask maan to order for him… no.. I don't eat ice-cream…

Uffhh your so boring… she continued her order…… when the order arrived she excitedly ate her ice-cream making cute faces… c'mon Maan please have some… it's so yummy… offering him a spoon full he couldn't help but just ate a little happy to be feed by her and that to from her spoon… finishing her ice-cream he saw a little left at corner of her lips… he smiled at her which got noticed by her, raising her eyebrow she asked what… he nod and wipe her lip with his thumb… she felt strange by his touch on her lips… he slowly moved his thumb to her lip looking at them… while she could feel a tingling sensation at her tummy… moving his hand he gently licked his thumb looking at her… she flushed hard removing her gaze and looked down not able to face him… smiling at her he felt so happy to see his affect on her…. turning to his driving her start driving… she kept quiet and look outside whole the journey…

He stole glances of her and couldn't help but smile… reaching her house he turn to her… she look at him surprisingly… how do you know about my home?... he smiled… how can I not know our business partners home…

Oohh… but I don't know anything about you…

Hmm. Fine take it… he gave her a card… this is my card… it have my number and address… show it to your driver he will definitely know about us… she smiled and took the card.. not wanting to leave the moment he grab her hand holding it tight… she jerk up looking at him… so… when are you coming?... she smiled weekly by his effect… whenever you will be free…

I'm only free at Sunday…

Fine I will come on Sunday… she turn to leave but stopped by his hold tightened again… turning to him again she look at him surprisingly… promise… a smile crept her face.. holding him tight equally she says… promise… finally leaving her hand he let her go… she went inside while he continued to watch her until she went inside… waving him bye she closed the door… he smiled and turn to office…

Precap : Sunday meeting ;)

108.gif

Hope you like it…

Please do press like

And comment..

Your comments are only motivating me…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
awsome yaar...so so so awsome yaar !!

LOVELY YAAR! SLOWLY FALLING FOR EACH OTHER !

LOVED IT!!

PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!!!

loved the update...
chatter box name suits her pretty well...
finally he made friendship with her...
eagerly waiting for their sunday meet...

nice part...waitingg 4 sunday meeting...cont soon...thanks 4 pm..