MAANEET FF... HIDDEN FEELING... THREAD 1 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey .. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS .. HAVE A BLAST ❤️😊
hey HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY😳 ...👏 May u hav many many more😊

comming to the update😊
its really grt👏 love the update...
in show GEETS habit is to bump into maan n here the case reversed😉...

PreCap: 😲😕
waiting for the next part...😊

UPDATING... 😳

PART 3

Bhai stop shouting at me ok… you just wait here… I will go and tell uncle everything about you and anjali di….  With that she went from here making her way to anjali dad… anjali came to ajay… kya hua ajay?  

Oh god anjali… geet went to your dad… I don't know how to stop her. you know very well if I stop her now she will definitely shout…  anjali made a worried face looking at geet who was walking slowly to her destination… can I help you.. Both turn to the voice and find Maan looking at them… you?  How will you help us? Maan smiled and said… wait here…

Geet reached to her uncle but suddenly Maan came in between…. She raised her eyebrow looking at him… while he smiles coming close to her raising a hand in front of her… dance…  she look at him for a moment and then keeps her hand on his… once they were in dance floor he put his one hand in her waist and her hand in his shoulder… don't you think you shouldn't do that

do what?... 

he indicate her with his eyes to ajay...she look at him with knotting eyebrow... I know it's not my personal matter… but I think you should help your brother… he really loves that girl…

I know… but I just love to irritate him… she said with cheeky smile… Maan smiled at her cute cute face… but don't you think you should help him…  

Help… how I can help him… it's his mistake not mine… he look at her with shock face… this girl thinks it a mistake… it's not a mistake… its love…

Love?

Yes… look at them... they truly love eachothers… and you are just making things difficult for them… she turn to look at his brother who was talking to anjali worriedly... she turn to maan… but why are they afraid?... they love eachother for one year… and that's enough time… now I think he should speak to papa…. He shook his head negatively… no… not now… may be they need time… you should now only help them…

But how can I help them?

Hmm… just don't say anything to anyone for time being…

She look down thinking for sometime…  while Maan was lost in her… her beautiful face, her cute little nose… her beautiful hands… she was the only girl he saw so beautiful… she looks like a fairy… she looks up to him and spoke…. But you have to promise me one thing…

What?

Hmm… you will not say anyone that I listened to you… actually I don't listened to anyone na that's  why…  she gave him a cute smile which make him smile too… fine…. I won't….

But… you also have to help me in helping them… I don't know anything about these loves shove…

Fine… they danced for few more moment and then went back…. Ajay was shocked to hell to see his bomb has agreed to help him… while Maan was only looking at geet, lost in her…

They finished the party and went to their home… Maan lied in his bed thinking about her, her smile, her eyes, her cute nose, her soft hands… he just want to hold them again… her milky skin… closing his eyes he only saw her face, his thought were only on her… he even slept with his party dress thinking about her…

Days passed… they didn't met after that party… geet helped her brother in his mission, even it was difficult for her to keep something in her tiny stomach… she always remembered Maan and their small talk… she find him a good friend…. A very decent and shy person… his thoughts were always on her mind but she shrugged them away always…

Maan on the other hand was finding it difficult to concentrate in work… his thought were always on geet… he wanted to meet her again... she was the only person who made him smile… he loved the feeling… wanting to feel that again… wanting to be with her again… to listen to her chatters again… he was missing her too much… he never felt like this before… never for anyone.. he never had any friend and didn't wanted to… but geet was the only girl he wanted to be close to with… he wanted to be her friend… to talk to her…

His work was also progressing… trying many new projects, he was making himself more experience… wanting to increase his post…

It was morning when geet woke up and made her way to dining table… all were gone to work already… kaka brought her breakfast and she start eating g it… but something caught her eye… ello… yea papa bhi na… he again forget his Tiffin… she finishes her breakfast and took the Tiffin box… kaka…. I'm want to go to office… tell driver to get the car ready I will come in a minute… with that she made her way to her room to change and after that went to her car….

When she arrived in office everyone greeted her while she nodded smiling at all… reaching the door she open the door without even knocking…papa… what is this han?... you again forget your Tiffin… I don't know what will happen to this family without me… she went close to him keeping the Tiffin on the table and cursing her papa all the while… grabbing her arm he stop her… bus beta… how much you talk… look people are there… she turn to look but her eyes popped out to find Maan and his dad… arey aap…. Wahl… what a surprise… uncle how are you…

I'm fine beta… how are you?

What will happen to me… she shrugged her shoulder and turn to Maan who was looking at her amazingly… finally his dream of meeting her again fulfilled… he was so happy to finally see her…

Precap; uufffhhh Maan loosing himself…
            hmmm what do you think will he do?

Hey friend…. So how was it?

Plz like and comment…

Love to read all your comments…

Thank you so much for your support…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
Beautiful!!

loved it ...amazing!!!
loved the update...
finally the pataka agreed to help her bro...
so maan is lost in her...
hopefully their friendship blooms...
pl cont soon
awsum 👏

loved it👍🏼

n maan aww sooo sweet...falling fr geet...🤗
i can guess...but wanna knw wat u gonna typ...he he he...
Waiting eagerly...
Thnx for wonderful update...
cute update...thnx 4 pm...watin 4 d next...