Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Image by FlamingText.com

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

Sunlight comes inside from the window, to welcome the new morning of his life…. His usual life…. Where he has nothing else than struggle, struggle hard for his mom and dad…. Fulfill all their dream which they are having from him…. They want him to work hard and make khurana construction the most high class business in the world…. I am learning business… from dad… its boring, but what can be done… its life and you have to live it….. I don't have any friend… actually I don't make any…. Because friends are of no use… I have seen dev friends… dev… my little brother…. A little champ of our family… he have some stupid friends like him… teenagers…. Always escaping from study….  But mom and dad thought for me something else… I don't want to make friend who can distract me a little bit…. I want my life to be according to mom and dad….

He got ready for his office and went down to the breakfast table where all were already having breakfast…. Morning mom… morning dad….  He greet to both of them and patted dev back slightly…hey champ he doesn't talk much to any one… he never felt like… he is kind of shy, serious, and less talker….  Hello Maan… how are you? And how's work going? mom ask him…its good mom… I'm learning… and I'm trying to take more projects to gain my experiment…. Dad smile proudly at him… fine… let's go Maan…  Maan nod and both stood to make their way to office…. But were just standing at the gate when they heard a loud yellingwait dad… please drop me to school….  Chuckling at him both Maan and dad waited for the slow motion system to finish his breakfast….

She open her eyes smilingly, with her messy hair, sitting, she stretch her arm and yawn putting her hand on her mouth… and slowly opening he eyes… and smile yet again… going to washroom she take a fresh shower and wore her usual jeans and top… oopps… not to forget… they are always… branded… wearing her cloth she went down to meet her family…

Hey papa she sat in the dining table beside her brother ajay… hitting him hard on back she say  morning bhai… with her usual cheek smile… but bechara ajay… spit out all his tea due to sudden hitting…. Turning to her he look at her with red angry eyes… geet ki bachi... slapping her arm he says… muhe aik din tu maar dalegi apne is harkat ki wajah se…  rolling her eyes she turn to her breakfast… while drinking her juice she says… papa… I'm going to sonali's home today… they are having some big business party… aap bhi chalo na… brij come from behind and sat on her other side… geet... it is business party… what will you do…

Bhaiya.. It's a party Na… and that's enough for menodding his head negatively brij sighed and start his breakfast…. All the breakfast went by her nonstop chattering and blabbering… she is the only girl in the house…love and pampered by  all… all her wishes are always fulfilled and that's the reason she never like to listen a no from any one…. simply childish… always thinking of some mischievous, never leaves anyone….

Sitting in her bed she was reading a book when ajay came to her room and sat on her bed keeping his head on bed rest… geet… can I also come with you…  raising her eyebrow she turn to him when he clear his throat…there must be someone with you… warna pata nahi party main kya karegi tu…  crossing her arm she sat in front of him… acha… so it's the only reason han… pointing her finger to him she says…  don't try to be over smart with me bhai… I know you are coming with me because you want to meet anjali di… ajay eyes popped out with her word… what on earth make her think like this…. Y.yeh …t…tu k...ya bol r.rahi hai… he look away but she grab his collar to make him look at her… oye… look here… I know everything… every single thing about both of you…. he looks at her with his full round big eyes… he is dead now…. His most secret thing is known to his small sister… no… no… dhamaka… she can never keep things in her small stomach... he wipe his swett from his forhead making geet  give him a devil smirked and lok away…

Geet… meri behen… how come you know about it… look… please don't say dad about itshe turn away and walk in her room…I have to think about it… you know… you have hided such a big think from me… and you know I never leace person before giving them punishment… he stood up and stand in front of her with his puppy eyes…I will do whatever you say... but please… this should me only between me you and anjali… she cross her arm and look at him… ok… you have to buy a new branded and most beautiful dress for me… for today partyshe move to her bed and again sat there…but you already have so many dressesbut he nodded positively when he got her angry glare….  How long are you both together?... she asked with raising eyebrow… for one yearhe said in low voice looking down… looking up he ask curiously… but how come you came to know about it?...  now this make her nervous… looking here and there and smile nervously and say… woh na bhai I read all your romantic msgs…. his eyes again popped out…. What??? She read his msgs… they were soo soo and so much personal….. Oh god… this girl is really a bomb…. You read my msgs… geet… you are dead today… with that he ran behind her and she ran to her pap for usual escape from him….

Precap: party time….😉

Hope you like the start…

Plz like and comment…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
hehehehe waiting for party hope they meet
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...geets charecter is described in nice way as pamperd daughter in house...precape is nice...looking forward 4 party...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...Edited by satya_narayana2 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waitng for the aprty time
nice update
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome .. superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

for the FF 😊
intresting update😊... liked it👏
maaneet totally opposite to each other😕... Maan shy n less talktive😳 n Geet is a chatter box.🤣... wondering how they will meet???😲

PreCap:  waiting waiting
hey plz add me to ur pm list if its easy for u😊 

Edited by NayabSaher - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Like the start, they both are centre of their family's attention but in a different way
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

for 'Hidden Feelings'
Loved the character sketches , the concept & the 1st part Glitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star Red

Loved it & thanks for pm ...Glitter Rose Red
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesomeee
luved ittt