Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

bechari akshara...:(:(:( (Page 6)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

i think akshara ko ya jataka jaruritha because she so much attched to ananya and she become normal
 
actually... she has to be told.. jatana chahiye k she is way tooo close to anu!

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 1693

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by fazeel

i think akshara ko ya jataka jaruritha because she so much attched to ananya and she become normal
 
actually... she has to be told.. jatana chahiye k she is way tooo close to anu!

nw i think 2 mst nt be goin 2 close 2 ananya,,,,,bt after that akshis udaas hona wil be started,,,Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 9954

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

i dnt know pehle k comments... lolzzz... but i can say one thing... ME was better than expected.. mujhe laga tha pura time bindu aur uski maa pakaegi! atleast akshi aur naitik ko toh dikhaya!

i feel k akshi ki bhi galti hai fight mein.. not only varshas!
arey fight toh tabhi hoga na jab bechari akshi kuch bolegi woh toh bas hamesha sabki sunkar rote hue khadi rehti hai...Cry
di.. akshi ko muh kholna chahiye.. but aap hi batao di.. kisi aur ki ladki ko aise thodi na karte hai... varsha ki beti hai na woh... uske bhi sapne hoge.. the dress thing akshi did was wrong.. doodh wala samajh sakte hai!
ya i no but akshi ne abhi abhi baccha khoya hai so she is much attracted to ananya abse shayad thodi distance maintain karegi shayad...Confused
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22520

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

first  time  good  ME  after  long  time  and  the  best  part  that  naitik  is  there  with  akshara  while  the  varsha  akshi  fight  and  rajashri  is  also  there  so  i  am  more  happy  ager    akele  mai  hota  to  akshi  kisiko  nahi  batati  and  good  now  akshi   will  move  on  whithout  ananya. this  is  call  jorka  jatka. i  loved  todays  episode. varsha  ko  jaldi  hi  akal  aajayegi . and  i  dont  care  if  bindiya  knows  or  not  about MC. Naksh  sath  sath  then  no  problem. aaj  dono  kitne  aache  lagrahe  thaiDay Dreaming

completely agree...papita will apologize sooner or later..sooner i think coz she was disturbed at that moment..she said a few hurtful things but i think this is good for akshara..firstly she must stop sympathizing with herself nd take any kind of tension that something out of this world tragedy happened to her...she doesn't need ananya's company, leave her for her ma and dadi...when akshara got the news of pregnancy , nobody was having a baby n now after mc, every other pregnant lady is coming n taunting...akshara is not an untouchable, nor does anyone know how to handle kids..apne bache ka everyone knows but not anyone else's child...toh therez no need to feel guilty akshara plzzz...

as for papita's perspective, she was right...as a mom, i wud never like anyone acting too possessive with my kids...i don't like it...5 mins pyar kar liya okay...not more than that...whether it's bhua or masi or mami or dadi or anyone...i'll never like it that my baby wears clothes brought by someone else, specially if it's as tacky as the red lehenga Dead 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di-Stutz-

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 16092

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I'm feeling very bad for Akshara...Varsha over-reacted to the situation.
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

I'm feeling very bad for Akshara...Varsha over-reacted to the situation.
i dnt think soo... i dnt thiink varsha over reacted.. she was a lil more tensed than she shud hav been/... but her concern was not without a base!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 9954

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by madhaviben

first  time  good  ME  after  long  time  and  the  best  part  that  naitik  is  there  with  akshara  while  the  varsha  akshi  fight  and  rajashri  is  also  there  so  i  am  more  happy  ager    akele  mai  hota  to  akshi  kisiko  nahi  batati  and  good  now  akshi   will  move  on  whithout  ananya. this  is  call  jorka  jatka. i  loved  todays  episode. varsha  ko  jaldi  hi  akal  aajayegi . and  i  dont  care  if  bindiya  knows  or  not  about MC. Naksh  sath  sath  then  no  problem. aaj  dono  kitne  aache  lagrahe  thaiDay Dreaming

completely agree...papita will apologize sooner or later..sooner i think coz she was disturbed at that moment..she said a few hurtful things but i think this is good for akshara..firstly she must stop sympathizing with herself nd take any kind of tension that something out of this world tragedy happened to her...she doesn't need ananya's company, leave her for her ma and dadi...when akshara got the news of pregnancy , nobody was having a baby n now after mc, every other pregnant lady is coming n taunting...akshara is not an untouchable, nor does anyone know how to handle kids..apne bache ka everyone knows but not anyone else's child...toh therez no need to feel guilty akshara plzzz...

as for papita's perspective, she was right...as a mom, i wud never like anyone acting too possessive with my kids...i don't like it...5 mins pyar kar liya okay...not more than that...whether it's bhua or masi or mami or dadi or anyone...i'll never like it that my baby wears clothes brought by someone else, specially if it's as tacky as the red lehenga Dead 
but the dress brought by akshara was far better tan varsha's...
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by madhaviben

first  time  good  ME  after  long  time  and  the  best  part  that  naitik  is  there  with  akshara  while  the  varsha  akshi  fight  and  rajashri  is  also  there  so  i  am  more  happy  ager    akele  mai  hota  to  akshi  kisiko  nahi  batati  and  good  now  akshi   will  move  on  whithout  ananya. this  is  call  jorka  jatka. i  loved  todays  episode. varsha  ko  jaldi  hi  akal  aajayegi . and  i  dont  care  if  bindiya  knows  or  not  about MC. Naksh  sath  sath  then  no  problem. aaj  dono  kitne  aache  lagrahe  thaiDay Dreaming

completely agree...papita will apologize sooner or later..sooner i think coz she was disturbed at that moment..she said a few hurtful things but i think this is good for akshara..firstly she must stop sympathizing with herself nd take any kind of tension that something out of this world tragedy happened to her...she doesn't need ananya's company, leave her for her ma and dadi...when akshara got the news of pregnancy , nobody was having a baby n now after mc, every other pregnant lady is coming n taunting...akshara is not an untouchable, nor does anyone know how to handle kids..apne bache ka everyone knows but not anyone else's child...toh therez no need to feel guilty akshara plzzz...

as for papita's perspective, she was right...as a mom, i wud never like anyone acting too possessive with my kids...i don't like it...5 mins pyar kar liya okay...not more than that...whether it's bhua or masi or mami or dadi or anyone...i'll never like it that my baby wears clothes brought by someone else, specially if it's as tacky as the red lehenga Dead 
but the dress brought by akshara was far better tan varsha's...
varsha had also made a dress for her child... she is her mum na di.. she was having sooo many dreams wid her ananya... and akshi shud have asked her na!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YRKKH (Taras n Daya Bechari APAHIJ) -01 Oct PRECAP

Author: promoking   Replies: 3   Views: 1295

promoking 3 1295 30 September 2009 at 12:27pm by ArmaanBabii
Keh bhi dijiayay akshara ji!!!plz akshara ji!

2 3 4 5

Author: amEn.aaMir   Replies: 32   Views: 12221

amEn.aaMir 32 12221 04 September 2009 at 3:07pm by amEn.aaMir
bechari...!!!

Author: AR_LUV_pinky_94   Replies: 7   Views: 1264

AR_LUV_pinky_94 7 1264 02 September 2009 at 7:19am by ArmaanBabii
Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess

Author: Fatima..   Replies: 0   Views: 6391

Fatima.. 0 6391 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm by Fatima..
Bechari Munni ke baalon ka Band Baj gaya!!!

Author: howzzat   Replies: 8   Views: 1269

howzzat 8 1269 14 July 2009 at 9:00pm by fatima_raza36

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index