bechari akshara...:(:(:( - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fazeel

wellcome back sabi we miss you and taffy a lot yaarπŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ thanx nasreen... i hope u added all the recent pics in picture gallery... 2mrrw wil sit & go thru all..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by beautiful16

haan yaar monday se shuru apna gaali session... taffy wil b back on monday... fir mehfil jamegi...πŸ˜ƒ
really l;oving sits yaar missed u and taffyveryyymuch lovd u guys u both backπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ thanx nasreen... i hope u added all the recent pics in picture gallery... 2mrrw wil sit & go thru all..πŸ˜ƒ
yes yaar thursday kya eposide kya naksha kya picture with anaya bahut cute hai sabi

sorrry sorry... kaan pakad ke (naitik style) πŸ˜›
helllooo...πŸ€—
actully logged in aftr so many daz naa toh kuch pata nahi chal raha kya karu aur kya nahi... ther r so many unread PM's here & on FB...  thn farming bhi karna hai & vacation k pice upload karna hai... so much work u knw...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lolzz.. kk di.. waiting for pics.. bi!!!!
Welcome back Sabby πŸ‘ IF nd discussions were all adhure w/o u nd taffy...
Coming to today's epi...it was much much better than the previous ME's... πŸ˜ƒ
Akshara was looking really beautifully... 😳 and naitik was looking so cute in that blue kurta...
Bandariya nd her mom were so jealous of akshi... 😑 I liked gay3 nd BM today... aaj jyada bhav nahin diya maa-beti ki jodi ko... πŸ‘ Jitne bhi naksh scenes the I liked them... 😳
Coming to Akshara-Ananya-Varsha love triangle... 🀣 Varsha wanted to have the cake and eat it too...jaise woh hamesha karti hai. Sabke saamne achcha/mahaan bhi rehna hai aur akshara ka uski beti ke liye lagav bhi bardash nahin ho raha tha.The final outburst was outcome of all the incidents happened during the day since their arrival at singhania sadan.
Varsha did'nt like the fact that ananya wore the dress choosen by akshara...there is nthing wrong in what varsha felt...bt she shld hv conveyed her displeasure to akshara at that very moment instead of keeping quiet nd smiling it too. Akshara never got the msg that varsha was disappointed with her attitude towards ananya.Varsha wanted to speak her mind nd akshara gave her reason in the end. When Varsha went for a movie with shaurya, ananya was crying ten times more than what she was doing today...at that time no one from her family blamed varsha for leaving her daughter.
The whole fault does'nt lie with varsha...akshara bhi thodi galat thi...
She shld hv checked with varsha...afterall she is ananya's mom, she must hv planned smthing for her daughter. Akshara was over enthusiastic with ananya...the buble was going to burst someday and I think today was that day. She needed this jolt from someone close to her...and that person turned out to be varsha.
Looking at the precap I think varsha is going to say lot of things which she is going to regret latter. Words once spoken can never b taken back. Isliye kehte hai bolne se pehle dus baar socho. Akshara ka maayke jaana kuch dino ke liye band hone wala hai. They wl become frnds again but it wld never be the same...and thats the sad part of it.Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Sorry double postEdited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Yeah i do feel bad for Akshara but however varsha isnt selfish or whatever you guys have described her
She is a mother and she has full right on ananya. Akshara is too much with ananya. You all should be happy that varsha allows akshara to spend time with ananya so she would forget about her miscarriage but think about how varsha feels when akshara spends most of the time with ananya and also when ananya was take home by akshara without telling her own mother know.

Varsha isnt wrong in this case. She is a mother remember that and if akshara was in this situation she would do the same. I do feel bad for Akshara but that doesnt mean whatever she does is always right. You guys please just dont support your favorites but try to look from varsha's side too πŸ˜›

No offence to anyone. 😳
Originally posted by _charu_

acha? i thought aaj thoda sa balloon phus ho gaya πŸ€£ baby was smaller than yest

The bump made the lehanga short in the frontπŸ˜† usme trophy jo hai...🀣

hello guys... πŸ˜ƒ  hope all r fine... YRKKH had sum rockng epi's in last few daz... managed to catch it all... & kamudi's updates kept me on track... πŸ˜ƒ bt missed tak-takng here... πŸ˜”

wat ghatiya maha epi yaar... yeh ME humesha borng kyu hote hai??? πŸ˜•
papita ka zyada ho raha hai... chaar laat khayegi..😑
waise akshara ka bhi ananya ananya zyada ho raha hai... y CV's r draggng it????  🀒

baap re bandariya is back tat too wid another khatarnaak character... kya pakayi gunwanti... ufff

Arrey Ms beautiful, tum aagayiπŸ€— Forum ki ronak bud gayi, sach mein...How was your vacation, Sabi?

hello guys... πŸ˜ƒ  hope all r fine... YRKKH had sum rockng epi's in last few daz... managed to catch it all... & kamudi's updates kept me on track... πŸ˜ƒ bt missed tak-takng here... πŸ˜”

wat ghatiya maha epi yaar... yeh ME humesha borng kyu hote hai??? πŸ˜•
papita ka zyada ho raha hai... chaar laat khayegi..😑
waise akshara ka bhi ananya ananya zyada ho raha hai... y CV's r draggng it????  🀒

baap re bandariya is back tat too wid another khatarnaak character... kya pakayi gunwanti... ufff
welcome back saby...