Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

bechari akshara...:(:(:( - Page 5

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fazeel

i think akshara ko ya jataka jaruritha because she so much attched to ananya and she become normal

actually... she has to be told.. jatana chahiye k she is way tooo close to anu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

actually... she has to be told.. jatana chahiye k she is way tooo close to anu!

nw i think 2 mst nt be goin 2 close 2 ananya,,,,,bt after that akshis udaas hona wil be started,,,😭
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

di.. akshi ko muh kholna chahiye.. but aap hi batao di.. kisi aur ki ladki ko aise thodi na karte hai... varsha ki beti hai na woh... uske bhi sapne hoge.. the dress thing akshi did was wrong.. doodh wala samajh sakte hai!

ya i no but akshi ne abhi abhi baccha khoya hai so she is much attracted to ananya abse shayad thodi distance maintain karegi shayad...πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: madhaviben

first  time  good  ME  after  long  time  and  the  best  part  that  naitik  is  there  with  akshara  while  the  varsha  akshi  fight  and  rajashri  is  also  there  so  i  am  more  happy  ager    akele  mai  hota  to  akshi  kisiko  nahi  batati  and  good  now  akshi   will  move  on  whithout  ananya. this  is  call  jorka  jatka. i  loved  todays  episode. varsha  ko  jaldi  hi  akal  aajayegi . and  i  dont  care  if  bindiya  knows  or  not  about MC. Naksh  sath  sath  then  no  problem. aaj  dono  kitne  aache  lagrahe  thai😍

completely agree...papita will apologize sooner or later..sooner i think coz she was disturbed at that moment..she said a few hurtful things but i think this is good for akshara..firstly she must stop sympathizing with herself nd take any kind of tension that something out of this world tragedy happened to her...she doesn't need ananya's company, leave her for her ma and dadi...when akshara got the news of pregnancy , nobody was having a baby n now after mc, every other pregnant lady is coming n taunting...akshara is not an untouchable, nor does anyone know how to handle kids..apne bache ka everyone knows but not anyone else's child...toh therez no need to feel guilty akshara plzzz...

as for papita's perspective, she was right...as a mom, i wud never like anyone acting too possessive with my kids...i don't like it...5 mins pyar kar liya okay...not more than that...whether it's bhua or masi or mami or dadi or anyone...i'll never like it that my baby wears clothes brought by someone else, specially if it's as tacky as the red lehenga πŸ€’ 
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm feeling very bad for Akshara...Varsha over-reacted to the situation.
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu93

I'm feeling very bad for Akshara...Varsha over-reacted to the situation.

i dnt think soo... i dnt thiink varsha over reacted.. she was a lil more tensed than she shud hav been/... but her concern was not without a base!
saman.17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

completely agree...papita will apologize sooner or later..sooner i think coz she was disturbed at that moment..she said a few hurtful things but i think this is good for akshara..firstly she must stop sympathizing with herself nd take any kind of tension that something out of this world tragedy happened to her...she doesn't need ananya's company, leave her for her ma and dadi...when akshara got the news of pregnancy , nobody was having a baby n now after mc, every other pregnant lady is coming n taunting...akshara is not an untouchable, nor does anyone know how to handle kids..apne bache ka everyone knows but not anyone else's child...toh therez no need to feel guilty akshara plzzz...

as for papita's perspective, she was right...as a mom, i wud never like anyone acting too possessive with my kids...i don't like it...5 mins pyar kar liya okay...not more than that...whether it's bhua or masi or mami or dadi or anyone...i'll never like it that my baby wears clothes brought by someone else, specially if it's as tacky as the red lehenga πŸ€’ 

but the dress brought by akshara was far better tan varsha's...
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saman.17

but the dress brought by akshara was far better tan varsha's...

varsha had also made a dress for her child... she is her mum na di.. she was having sooo many dreams wid her ananya... and akshi shud have asked her na!
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked 2day's ME.aftr so many MEs,it is d best among them.because naksh saath saath hai.g3 is vry concerned abt akshi.im liking this new g3.muje laga sab log akshi ko pagal ki treat kar rahi hai.uski ek hasi k liye kuch bhi.use reality ki samna karni chahiye na,lekin yahan sab ananya ko uske haath mein dekar imaginary world mein le jarahe hai.i think akshi ko ek zor ka jatka milna zaroori thi,wo aaj mili.wo uski best friend se.ab wo reality ki saamna karegi,cvs meherban karein tho.i too dont liked varsha's behaviour.lekin akshi k aage k zindagi k bare mein sochkar use maaf kar di.naitik tho akshi k saath hamesha rahegi na,tho darne ki koi baath nahi.
saman.17 thumbnail

varsha had also made a dress for her child... she is her mum na di.. she was having sooo many dreams wid her ananya... and akshi shud have asked her na!

abse har roz puchegi lagta hai from now onwards woh ananya ke pas hi zyada nhi jaayegi jaati bhi kyun itna accha pati jo mila hai uske saath waqt bitaati na...πŸ˜ƒ