India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Certain hints...

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
                   Right from the start of the show they were throwing some hints for Gulsar including  Deeyarvattu.
                   After the leap when three of them were doing pooja at the mandir Thalli was replaced by Gulaal(Gulaal was given the right position ) since it happened at the mandir we can think like shaayad is mein Bhagvan ka  marzi chuppa hein. kesar hamesha gulaal ko wahi cheesein laakar detha hein jo kabhi vasanth uske liye laaya kartha dha aur jaane anjaane hi sahi kesar gulaal ko vasanth ki yaad dilaathe rehthe hein aur uski chehre par wahi muskuraahat laatha hein jo kabhi sirf vasanth la saktha dha (imli scene).
                      And that perfect reflections of the both at the two halves of the same mirror, kesar's exact reflection on Vasanth's face (photo) when Gulaal was almost to touch it saying:
" bus tere bina" yeh sub tho bus Thaqdeer ki ishaara sumjo.
All these leads to something like Gulaal and Kesar are meant for each other aur iss janam mein khudi bhagvaan ne un dono ko milaa diya hein.

But what was that Talli-Kesar garland scene about? does  it has any future connection?

Pardon me in advance.I am not good in hindi.

Edited by alanta - 21 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturicoolfireIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

Right from the start of the show they were throwing some hints for Gulsar including  Deeyarvattu.
                   After the leap when three of them were doing pooja at the mandir Thalli was replaced by Gulaal(Gulaal was given the right position ) since it happened at the mandir we can think like shaayad is mein Bhagvan ka  marzi chuppa hein. kesar hamesha gulaal ko wahi cheesein laakar detha hein jo kabhi vasanth uske liye laaya kartha dha aur jaane anjaane hi sahi kesar gulaal ko vasanth ki yaad dilaathe rehthe hein aur uski chehre par wahi muskuraahat laatha hein jo kabhi sirf vasanth la saktha dha (imli scene).
                      And that perfect reflections of the both at the two halves of the same mirror, kesar's exact reflection on Vasanth's face (photo) when Gulaal was almost to touch it saying:
" bus tere bina" yeh sub tho bus Thaqdeer ki ishaara sumjo.
All these leads to something like Gulaal and Kesar are meant for each other aur iss janam mein khudi bhagvaan ne un dono ko milaa diya hein.

But what was that Talli-Kesar garland scene about? does  it has any future connection?

Pardon me in advance.I am not good in hindi.

@ blue all  i say its  "comedy of errors "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alanta

AnveshaAT Groupbie
AnveshaAT
AnveshaAT

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I too really hope that it is what you say. And I would want them to realise that their destiny lies together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaIncense

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index