Happy Birthday ships!!!!!!

-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,
Today is Shlipa my friend birthday! plzz wish her here...  Shlipa Happy birthday frm ur Priya di...πŸ˜‰

Edited by priya_94 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!!!! Priyuuu didi!!!!!!! I didn't know you even did one here!!!!!! 😲 OMG!!!!! 😲 I thought it was only in the CB forum!!!!! 😲
awwwπŸ€— u r making me cry now...😭  u r the best!!! πŸ€—
Thank you everyone!!
Thank you priya di, u r the best ever!!!!! ❀️ ya loads!!!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many happy returns of the day Shilpa. God bless.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday shilpa πŸ₯³hope all ur dreams come ture 😊
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Shilpa, Many many happy returns of the day! You're a very sweet member of this forum and it is great to have you amongst us all today. Hope you had a blast on this very special day and had lots of cake and chocolates. Do pass some around, ok?πŸ˜† (I am total besharam when it comes to cakes & chocs, you know)☺️

Anyway, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless :)
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Belated happy birthday shilpa...!!!
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best on this special day.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you very much, Priyu didi for starting this, Su-Aunty, Gudia7 (sorry... I don't know ur name... :s), Blizard (*same* as Gudia7 sorry... :s), Infofan (sorry, actually I FORGOT ur name... plz forgive me ... :(..), Mahiem di, Jahnvi di, Aiswarya di, and Pam!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— ❀️ all of you sooo much!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all of these wishes and blessings from everyone!! [.:D<] You all have really made my day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Thank you everyone!! πŸ˜›

@ Su-Aunty: Thank you Aunty sooo much for this beautiful siggy!!!!!πŸ€— I ❀️ it a lot!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜› It's very beautiful and I love everything!! Especially the pics of SaaVan πŸ˜‰!! I am using the siggy that u made especially for me 😳 πŸ˜‰!! thanks aunty!!! πŸ˜›Thank you again!! ☺️

@ Jahnvi: Thank you😳 I am very lucky to be around this forum and everyone here everyday!! You are alll very kind!!!!! πŸ€— You are also a very sweet member! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ I will surely save you cake and chocolates πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† anything for ya ! Thank you again!! πŸ˜›

@ everyone : Just to say, each and everyone are very sweet 😳 Thanks for making my b day yesterday an AWESOME one!!!!! πŸ€— Thanks once again❀️

πŸ€—β€οΈShilpaβ€οΈπŸ€—