•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys can sumone open online petition thread so dat we can demand not to end PKYEK and send it to starone and ekta😊
PKYEK is ending? I don't think it is true...it could be just a rumor.  Do you have any Star Channel Article confirming the News?
Originally posted by Anamika1570

PKYEK is ending? I don't think it is true...it could be just a rumor.  Do you have any Star Channel Article confirming the News?

Star 1 is considering a complete revamp of d channel and is planning to axe all d current shows and run sass bahu shows apart from Gujrati shows. Seems like a sucidal decision, but what can we say.
hey its nice idea it will surely work plz someone open a pettition
petiton already made here is link
sign and use fake ids if you need to ut sign as much as you can
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Star 1 is considering a complete revamp of d channel and is planning to axe all d current shows and run sass bahu shows apart from Gujrati shows. Seems like a sucidal decision, but what can we say.

WHAT??? have they lost the brains or what?  first DMG and now PKYEK?no man we ant lettimg emdo that!
Hey dearets friends..anyoen in Mumbai here..can call the star one & confirm yaar please..I will try..Iam from Bangalore..but i spossible..please do it..yaar please..this is totally killing me...every sec..feeling like no energy i sleft in me..!!  

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey dearets friends..anyoen in Mumbai here..can call the star one & confirm yaar please..I will try..Iam from Bangalore..but i spossible..please do it..yaar please..this is totally killing me...every sec..feeling like no energy i sleft in me..!!  

Send u PM dear
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
A petition has already been made ---> Save PKYEK Petition / Show ending DISCUSS HERE ONLY , please discuss everything related to this issue in the above mentioned topic itself ! :)

Topic Closed.
PKYEK Dev. Team