General Discussions #11 - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
ohkk ... well I didn't notice the watermark 😛 ... thanks for suggestion ... I didn't make it ... had it made !!! I find it tough to choose designs !! I can just select pics !!
I am tired of my computer...!!! It has hung 10 times since morning.

Anyone using Firefox??? Are you able to open gmail with FF? Pls tell me. This is urgent. Pls tell me your version too.
I'm on Gmail abhi ... chatting with someone ... and I've opened it on FF too ... have checked on the other net connections too ... I'm opening FF pe Gmail .. har jagah ... wonder why this issue is coming for you ... try opening the html version instead !!
I'm using FF...my version is Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
I can open gmail via FF...I've no prob so far...
I've noticed one thing and wanted to mention ... In the ASK CID Queries thread ... I've seen that someone asks a question .. and someone answers it. The person who asks the question and likes the post and then posts a Thank you too. Well if you're satisfied with an answer just like the post and avoid Thank you posts from cluttering the thread unnecessarily !! It's a suggestion those who agree are free to follow thos who won't will anyways do as they wish. Hope my suggestion is taken positively ... if someone disagrees with an answer and still has a confusion they are free to post after reading the answer .. but just a thank you is quite unnecessary !!
Ok everyone ... there's something I have to share with you all ... I'll do so around 6/6:30 PM ... it's something important so hoping to find some of you online around that time !!!
possibly will be online around that time...
going out now ... will share once i'm back ... might be a bit late !!
I don't know...I just feel depressed... 😭
will be back around 8 Pm !!! Have something very important to share ... though i'll still be here in the mean time 😉