General Discussions #11 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
It's really bad one can't post more than 2 posts in the profiles to vote. It didn't accept my third which I did after I saw today's episode😭
God have been horribly busy ... finally got time to come online ... have been traveling non stop almost within the city ... and forgot my lappy at a relative's place ... that too far away ... thankfully they'll be coming again today so I'll have my lappy back !!! Actually feeling like going back to Delhi now ,... missing it a bit too much !!!
Na na ... kaaheka site seeing ... traveling from one relatives place to another !! πŸ˜† ... but haan have watched 3 movies till now ... planning to go for another πŸ˜› ... Will be going to the place I started from tonight ... and then return to Delhi on 2nd !!!
Push Push guys... Jaldi jaldi votes bhejo story contest ke
16 entries aur 3 votes... bahut naainsaafi hai... πŸ˜›
Yeah !!!! Push Campaign begins again !!!!

PUSH everyone !!! Send in your ratings !!
Many of may be aware of this, yet for those who may be interested...to download videos from youtube, visit this site.

Paste the URL of the youtube video there and click download. It will download the video onto your computer in any required format.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
I was looking for a online video downloading site, Thanx vis di. Actually I downloaded YT videos through softwares till now. Usually I download vids on mobile from vuclip.comEdited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
I accidentally came upon it, so thought of sharing with you all. I found this good as it doesn't require us to install anything on our computers.
Well yeah keepvid is the site I usually use when I want to download any .. the flv. version downloads are fast too though the quality might not be perfect ... for better quality you can go for a version !!! Along with keepvid ... Savevid website also helps ... when I didn't have real player .. I used these 2 only !!!
here's the savevid one 😊
http://www.savevid.com/

Yup i was aware of this site...some information had come in a local daily here...about it...anyways ...thanks fro sharing...πŸ˜ƒ