Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: astonish

Sorry for going OT... you guys are discussing about eating and i was busy preparing a plot... was wondering how it will be if i write a nice story... I wrote the outline of the story and then started actually writing the story..

You are a very good writer...I am waiting for it. Write some 😍 duo scenes.

I had thought of a Vivek phasao story...and forgot what I had in mind. πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

You are a very good writer...I am waiting for it. Write some 😍 duo scenes.

Haila...thats what is totally missing.. πŸ˜† shayad...i got inspired by recent FW writers...
But I am phasaoufying Abhi sir this time... 
Its actually a very small case... inspired by a real case...
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Back again. 
Astonish you get the outline of plots. Great. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can hardly get such thoughts. Have to try really hard and nothing comes up except for the end or a middle somewhere and I realise it is right out of an episode I'd loved watchingπŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure you'll write very well astonish ... iss baar I'll read my story like a ton times to understand where all i failed with my story for the contest ... I'll write one totally different this time ... an old concept a friend shared once !!
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Back again. 

Astonish you get the outline of plots. Great. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can hardly get such thoughts. Have to try really hard and nothing comes up except for the end or a middle somewhere and I realise it is right out of an episode I'd loved watchingπŸ˜†

Itna saara kaam jo cooking discussion se pehle jo maine post kiya tha... woh sab..baaju mein rakh ke..from last 4Hrs.. i read some real cases and prepared a plot πŸ˜†
My dad is going to come back home and bash me for doing nothing πŸ˜ƒ 
visrom thumbnail
Oh Astonish, as far as I know, you are not a school kid shirking HW...why would your dad scold you??? πŸ˜›
Or have you promised your whole family a feast for dinner? πŸ˜†Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm sure you'll write very well astonish ... iss baar I'll read my story like a ton times to understand where all i failed with my story for the contest ... I'll write one totally different this time ... an old concept a friend shared once !!

I wonder... why people misunderstand my story to be written by one of the Great story witers of IF ...

I remember..Shagnika last time telling that the story i wrote should be by one of the popular and very good story writers of IF...and this time.. again.. my story was expected to be written by Vis or Nandini..

Anyways... I take that as a complement πŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
btw ... which was your story afterall πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Oh Astonish, as far as I know, you are not a school kid shirking HW...why would your dad scold you??? πŸ˜›

Or have you promised your whole family a feast for dinner? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 
No feast yet...There is still time for it .. i have a been sent some 200 pages of documents by someone... to be read within a week's span and signed and sent back... πŸ€’
visrom thumbnail

OMG!!! Don't embarrass me Astonish...maybe...maybe...our language and usage of Hindi is similar...that's one possibility, you know...we may not be able to feel it, but others may.